KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
This game is gonna rock socks...I nearly had a orgasm when they finally announced it a year or so ago. I was so excited that I called my girlfriend screaming in her ear and coincidentally days before the announcement I had told her how much I loved the game and was hoping for a sequel.

Usually I doubt sequels that are so far apart because I am scared that it won't live up to what I was use to loving, but I have no doubt in my mind I will skip work and lose lots of sleep to play this..lol

I really hope thats Alex and Issac looks ok...im feeling neutral about the beard, but I wonder what all the other characters look like and if Piers shows up I wonder if he still looks the same (or maybe he'll reveal his age). My mind is just racing about Golden Sun about now.

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bearded Isaac kind of makes me think of Guybrush Threepwood in MI2
happy.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh man... I am SO looking forward to this game.

I have been expecting and wanting this sequel for so many years now... I remember playing through the originals with my cousin and getting TLA at the Midnight launch at Gamestop in 5th grade.

I already preordered my copies and will be there November 29th's morning at the door when they open, and I will be getting TWO copies -- one to play, and one for collector's purposes.
happy.gif
I am getting the guide too -- I won't use it I just wanna have it.
tongue.gif

B

ball2012003

Damn this looks so awesome.This is the only rpg series that I've ever beaten without cheats(besides final fantasy 7).
But where is Felix and how the hell is Kraden still alive?
I hope every character from the first two games appear in thins one, it will be neat to see how the have aged. And the blacked out character is obviously Alex.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
That jus HAS TO be Alex... If it's really him, I'm more than happy.
smile.gif
Want to battle him for bringing this over Weyard.
Well my jaw dropped when I saw that image and first thought was Alex.
First thought was how the hell did he survive. (Finished Golden Sun 2 a long time ago)
Anyways will be a must get game for me. I might even go out and buy it like I did with the first two.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Wouldn't make that much sense that it's his son. Sure there is always some possibility, but let's not forget Alex was imbued with great power and extended life. I'm placing all my bets on it being him. Although I do have reluctance to calling him the main antagonist of the game, as many surprises may yet be. Teh Garoh wolves are baaack!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay