Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone please tell me how do i make the game work on a acekard 2i, already turn on AP,format the micro sd,change the micro sd card, and try in ds lite and dsi xl an nothing
hate2.gif

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
iluvfupaburgers said:
it is working with AAP on. and it also depends on what sd card you are using

Already turn AP on and my cards, 3 kingston 4 gigas class 4, one kingston 8 gigas class 4,im trying and still not working

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah doesnt work with my 2GB micro SD either .... i read a 1GB Kingston Micro SD works but i dont have any other Micro SD.
By the way its a "Good Ram 2 GB Made in Taiwan" Micro SD.

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legaia said:
iluvfupaburgers said:
it is working with AAP on. and it also depends on what sd card you are using

Already turn AP on and my cards, 3 kingston 4 gigas class 4, one kingston 8 gigas class 4,im trying and still not working

uh, get a microSD that isn't a most likely bootlegged kingston? golden sun works, it's something on your end.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
There is a thread made for this, keep it there
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=267060
Actually that's for the scene release and covers information from how great the game is to flashcard compatibility. I believe the point of this thread was to focus on this particular problem.

As for a solution, if every well known formatter doesn't work (SDFromatter & GParted) you're only choice is to buy a new card or wait for a new AKAIO release. Ever since the 1.8 release, SD card speed matters a lot. I'll test with my card, one that didn't work originally with Pokemon BW until AKAIO 1.8 due to SD card speed.

EDIT: Nope, white screen flashes then two black screens.

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we have to either wait for a patch or buy a better micro sd card?
That's some bullshit...what's the best micro sd card to buy price must be under $30 for me though

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The MicroSD I bought from Shoptemp, 2gb kingston back in april works just fine.

There's 2 dumps of the game. An XXXX dump, and a RobotKillers dump. Try them both. [Even though people say they're the same game]

deooo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It looped the intro when I wrote my name in my case(with AP on). Then I started the game again and it worked. I'm with a 4GB card.

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
already try the 2 releases and i start to think it's not a matter of buyng the best card, i think is the oposite, cause so many dudes post that can run the game whith 1 giga card, or class 2 card and i find some really interesting file in _aio... _aio/sdlist coud someone please tell what the hell is that???

tnx and sorry my bad english

zetadragon90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have an acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 AP mode ON and it wont work. Its a real shame that even dstt users can play golden sun now with the new v6.40 libraries and that some acekard users like me cannot play it. Is it so hard to update the loaders? I like most of people used to think that acekard was one of the best flash carts but it looks that I was wrong.

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
zetadragon90 said:
I also have an acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 AP mode ON and it wont work. Its a real shame that even dstt users can play golden sun now with the new v6.40 libraries and that some acekard users like me cannot play it. Is it so hard to update the loaders? I like most of people used to think that acekard was one of the best flash carts but it looks that I was wrong.

I think same as you dude and more, i start to think akaio team got lazy and acekard is the new r4

smellyfungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legaia said:
zetadragon90 said:

I think same as you dude and more, i start to think akaio team got lazy and acekard is the new r4

are you guys complaining about something that is updated and taken care of for free?

either way the game works for some of us so you should figure out whats wrong on your end rather than blaming akaio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully I put my old psu in the box