Hacking Golden Sun 2 Could Not Find Backup Data

Grink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after spending 20 minutes inputting a golden password for golden sun 2, i tried saving the game and much to my horror it said "Could not find backup data" and thusly i was unable to save my game

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this can be corrected using Visual Boy Advance emulator. Use it to enter the password to transfer your progress and then maybe play for a minute or two, and then save. Transfer the save to your EZ Flash IV cart. :)

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set Visual Boy Advance save settings to Automatic (or Flash, I can't remember) and 64K for the size. You could also try SRAM patching the game with GBATA and then trying directly on the EZ Flash IV again. Give VBA a shot though, it should work, and please report back to let us all know the status. Thanks Grink. :)

Link to a thread you might be interested in :D

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Did you use the EZClient to put the game? (it generates a savefile, or EZ4 won't save)

Either that, or a dry battery?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did not, i only moved the game into my roms section in the ez flash by extracting it
I guess I shouldn't assume by your gbatemp join date that you know the basics. My fault entirely. I apologize. Use the EZ Flash Client to send roms to your mini sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte