Golden eye on the wii u

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it means Custom Firmware. Think of it as mocha or CBHC on steroids lol. I don't know a lot about it tbh but @Maschell is the dev behind it and could tell you a lot more than I could.

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yer same luck with thr n64 app, i didnt test n64 rice yet though..
the n64 app did load and heard some music and then black screen. had to get up and hard reboot the wiiu.

still at least I got not64 :) goldeneye was my main thing but as pointed out on here its best practice to have all emulator games in one location/place.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yer same luck with thr n64 app, i didnt test n64 rice yet though..
the n64 app did load and heard some music and then black screen. had to get up and hard reboot the wiiu.

still at least I got not64 :) goldeneye was my main thing but as pointed out on here its best practice to have all emulator games in one location/place.
did you downloaded my sd setup? did you extract it on root? do the forwarders work without overclock?

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did you downloaded my sd setup? did you extract it on root? do the forwarders work without overclock?

Yes your sd setup
Extracted that overwritten to the sd root and some files were overwritten

What do u mean by the forwarders without overclock?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oh right if u mean wii u or wii u 64 rice then no i havent actually tried that yet....
try it then lol, if it doesnt work without overclock im guessing the wii64 fowarders are not compatible with tiramisu, since i know other fowarders like retoarch one also is imcompatible with tiramisu.

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well funnily enough the wii64 app worked without any signature c2w thing being pre-loaded
i mean that is good news I did wonder how to save the game though etc just not enough time to test that out.

yet to try wii u rice though

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a place I can go to to actually get emulators for say SNES, NES, Gameboy etc in this fashion? ie so that they appear in my wii u menu and can use the gamepad

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well funnily enough the wii64 app worked without any signature c2w thing being pre-loaded
i mean that is good news I did wonder how to save the game though etc just not enough time to test that out.

yet to try wii u rice though
what is your obsession with saving the game? lol the games save automatically when you finish a mission the same way they saved on the original n64...

So i guess tiramisu is not compatible with c2w which means you cant overclock your forwarders, maybe ask in the tiramisu thread to see if anyone finds a solution or fix for you.

is there a place I can go to to actually get emulators for say SNES, NES, Gameboy etc in this fashion? ie so that they appear in my wii u menu and can use the gamepad
very few wii emulators have been updated to support wiiu gamepad, you got wiisxrx for ps1 and i have no idea of anything else was updated besides wii64 and wiisxrx tbh.

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am sorry to bump an old thread, but I don't think it is neccessary to start a new thread for my question about this great game.
Does anyone have a perfect set up for controls to play Goldeneye on the Wii U (gamepad/Wii U Pro Controller) using Wii64 Rice like modern shooters (COD etc.)?
I have been testing it with mapping buttons and choosing for the 1.2 Solitaire controller style in the game, but aiming is still a pain in the ass (as Bond is leaning as well if you're using the aim function). I haven't found a perfect configuration yet, hope someone can help me out here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night