Gold tinted version of LoZ twilight princess... wat.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by shakkar23, Sep 26, 2018.

?
  1. Fake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Real

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, not sure.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. shakkar23
    OP

shakkar23 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2018
    United States
    I was with my friend when i got my LoZ mixed with my friend, being the unkeen people we were didnt know whos was what. I noticed one was silver, and one was gold, and we put them in their boxes and mixed them up and chose one. I chose the gold tinted version, but not only was his silver but it was also shiny so we didnt care which one we got. Mine might be gold tinted but it also crashes on a cutscene. I did the "trading" when i was 12, and i moved almost a month after i "traded" games. Ive never noticed mine was gold tinted before i just thought that it was normal. Also the shining of the silver one was slight and was hard to tell without intentionally looking for the shine. Is the gold tint rare? I couldve been wrong and still have the silver one. Also i crashed the game multiple times, So thats not good. Before you type how can you not tell if something looks like gold, it is slight very slight. I would attach a photo but i had to retype this because i tried to do that.

2. shakkar23
    OP

shakkar23 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2018
    United States
    For the color specifics, just think of the color orange istead of silver, now think its just a touch of gold. Also how much should this game cost?