Gaming Gold Coins in N+

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't play the DS version yet, but on the PSP it is hard! Lol, I'm stuck on that diagonal stage. :\ Or are the DS and PSP different? Maybe I'm just careless. It's like 18-1 or something.

And I think the more gold the more unlockables. I played Episode 0 again to try and hit all gold just in case I missed it the first time, and after it(only died once
ohmy.gif
I suck) I got something else new. :\ Maybe it does...

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alex said:
Can't play the DS version yet, but on the PSP it is hard! Lol, I'm stuck on that diagonal stage. :\ Or are the DS and PSP different? Maybe I'm just careless. It's like 18-1 or something.

And I think the more gold the more unlockables. I played Episode 0 again to try and hit all gold just in case I missed it the first time, and after it(only died once
ohmy.gif

they are different...imo the DS version is worse than the PSP version

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raki said:
Alex said:

ohmy.gif

they are different...imo the DS version is worse than the PSP version
Just saw the Nintendo channel preview of it and it looks the same.
But I heard about not being able to save levels.
frown.gif
That sucks. But I have the psp version, and I say the save slots are limited, and not being able to name your stages or previews, like Worms2, is a negative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup