Going to Stream Civilization V, Anyone Want to Join?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by TyBlood13, Nov 22, 2013.

1. TyBlood13
    OP

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    As some of you may know, I have a stream channel on twitch.tv, and I would like to start playing Civ V on it with GBATemp.net players and my friends.

Any week I do this, up to 7 GBATemp members who would like too may join me for a game. I will try to play an entire game but we may sometimes have to take a brake if my computer starts doing stupid shit. (It happens rarely with Civ, but we should save often nonetheless)

I only have 4 rules about this
    1) Base Game Only (For now, I can't buy the expansions even with the awesome deals that up right now)

2) You are not on my Ignore list on this site. I have good reason for you being there. (This list is probably going to get shorter soon)

3) You bear with me. My computer has had the occasional problem, so I will save the game every ~10 turns or so. And I'm still kinda new at the game so I might ask some stupid questions

4)You be in a Skype call with everybody else. Skype is easier for me to stream with, that is all.

I hope to have many fun hours playing this with you guys!
    *Streams may be cancelled at any time due to High School*

Next stream: November 24th at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard
    Participants:
    1)Free!
    2)Free!
    3)Free!
    4)Free!
    5)Free!
    6)Free!
    7)Free!

2. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh
    I'm in for Nov 24th!
    Dropping out. 11/23

3. TyBlood13
    OP

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Added! Don't forget to go ahead and send me contact requests on Skype & Steam! (It's all the same username!) :)

4. TyBlood13
    OP

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Just about 24 hours to go before the first stream! Surely somebody else wants to join us!