Going to get the Acekard off DX, one question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Link5084, Aug 7, 2008.

Aug 7, 2008
  1. Link5084
    OP

Member Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

United States
    Should I make an account over there at DX? I only need one thing there and I don't think I'll shop there too much. After ordering, you can still track your order without making an account at DX right?

2. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
    In the time it took you to post this, you could have created an account, and no, you can't track the progress of your order without an account there.

3. nissansupragtr

Newcomer nissansupragtr Newbie

United States
    Before you buy an acekard, read up on it. There is a good chance that it will fail on you. Mine did. Just a warning

4. Link5084
    OP

Member Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

United States
    I'm pretty sure the bad batch has been resolved. Also, the email address has to be the same as your PayPal's email address right? Can I put in my name in the registration screen at DX? Because the Paypal e-mail I'm entering at DX has a different name on it.

5. superdude

Member superdude GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    no don't get that!!! really do not get it trust me i have one but i am alot better off with my supercard ds one V3 and it's only around $5 more

6. Swip

Member Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    You can track your order without an account but it doesn't take long to create an account.

7. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    what if he wants it ... i wasn't really happy with my SuperCard so instead i might give my SuperCard to my little sis then get one of them AK2

it was annoying so i decided that im replacing my SuperCard with the EDGE or AK2 . So yea im gonna be happy xD