Hacking going rate for Wiikey mod done by "professional"

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i paid $110 (including wiinja deluxe and shipping) for modchipman, service was slow, and i wish i knew how i could tell its a deluxe inside my wii, lol. at least it works.
smile.gif

jonm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i paid $110 (including wiinja deluxe and shipping) for modchipman, service was slow, and i wish i knew how i could tell its a deluxe inside my wii, lol. at least it works.
smile.gif

easy, download the region-free upgrade. If you had to patch games before the update to get them to work and now you don't then it's definitely a deluxe

what2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the going rate here in the Philippines is like 60usd including the wiikey chip (guaranteed original) and it comes with a warranty (like 3-4 weeks). They sell games for like 6usd ea (with a dvd case, black though, high quality cover and the disc is printed (just like the original). the disc's even "gold layered" to offer scratch protection :wtf:.

They're selling the modified US console here for around 380usd with like 5 or 10 free games and additional games for 3usd each. It even comes with a carrying bag to boot. The jap console's like 20usd cheaper
tongue.gif

myself though I'm a cheap person so I make my own backups
tongue.gif

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

easy, download the region-free upgrade. If you had to patch games before the update to get them to work and now you don't then it's definitely a deluxe

thanks! i did the upgrade... now i just need a game to try it out with...

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shit man ill do it for less, and i wont even thro in any games because that's illegal, and also, hell i'll even use a chiip or a 0.35 $ PIC with openwii on it. hahaha

then again i charge nothing....

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow if I did installs in the Durham area. i would only charge $30 for an install with chip provided. or $35 with a chiip that i made..

some people just get to greedy

asiannyc

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah it really is ridiculous how much people charge. J&L game store in new yorks chinatown charges about the same, $150 including wiikey and $100 if you provide your own.
A friend of mine is attempting to do this himself, crossing my fingers for him.

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Only time I charge any where near $100 is when the customer totally botched their install and knocked off a bunched of fuses and junk. For a normal install, that is just rediculous though. If you are planning to get your Wii chipped, do yourself a favor and try to find somebody that won't rip you a new one. More expensive is not always necessarily better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass