Hacking Going Online on EmuNAND with 90 DNS

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Is it instantly bannable, or will 90 DNS prevent me from getting banned and allow the online features to be used indefinitely?

This is the EmuNAND I use for hackery, with multiple NSPs installed. My only emuNAND, actually.

Reactions: NoNAND
D

Deleted User

Is it instantly bannable, or will 90 DNS prevent me from getting banned and allow the online features to be used indefinitely?

This is the EmuNAND I use for hackery, with multiple NSPs installed. My only emuNAND, actually.
Well, i wont say ''Instantly'' but it might be, maybe youre flagged, maybe not, i have a switch with 90dns and still not banned since almost 1 year, but you must have in mind that it will come someday, i would say it is 99.99% safe.

Reactions: Francesca

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as 90DNS is installed to your emuNAND, you will not be banned for anything you do with your emuNAND. However, you are unable to use Nintendo services like online play and the eShop with 90DNS installed.

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
As long as 90DNS is installed to your emuNAND, you will not be banned for anything you do with your emuNAND. However, you are unable to use Nintendo services like online play and the eShop with 90DNS installed.

Is checking that the 1st and 2nd DNS are the same as the ones I set up on my SysNAND when starting out enough to ensure 90 DNS is working as it should on my EmuNAND?

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might want to consider using Incognito in addition to 90DNS. That way, if something stupid happens (loan your Switch to a friend and they connect it to a different Wifi network, connect to a Wifi network and forget to setup 90DNS, Nintendo releases an update that uses hardcoded static IPs to reach Nintendo servers, etc.) you won't have to worry about getting banned.

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
You might want to consider using Incognito in addition to 90DNS. That way, if something stupid happens (loan your Switch to a friend and they connect it to a different Wifi network, connect to a Wifi network and forget to setup 90DNS, Nintendo releases an update that uses hardcoded static IPs to reach Nintendo servers, etc.) you won't have to worry about getting banned.

Wasn't Incognito an advanced soft of app? iirc it states something along the lines of how it's good to avoid messing with it if you don't know what you're doing exactly, telling to stick to 90 DNS instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head