WelshLadGriff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, first of all, I'm going to Italy this weekend, and I need somequestions answered.

What sockets do they use? (Don't go all scientifical on me; show me a picture or simplify it) I'm assuming they use the two-pin europlug depicted here, as I need to charge my DS for the trip
wink.gif

Because I don't want to end up having no source of gaming joy when i get there =(

WelshLadGriff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Endogene said:
its only in england that they use those weird plugsthe rest of europe uses one and the same plug

Maybe they're weird to you, but they're a lot safer than the euro one.

It's just that I heard that Italy also uses a three-pin adaption. If i'm wrong, please correct me =/

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
WelshLadGriff said:
Endogene said:
its only in england that they use those weird plugsthe rest of europe uses one and the same plug

It's just that I heard that Italy also uses a three-pin adaption. If i'm wrong, please correct me =/

that 3 pin one you are talking about must be the earthed plug, 2 male pins and one female, but these plugs are competible with th 2 pin ones (the kind of adaptor the ds uses)

PriseMurale.jpg

regarding safty the earthed plug is exactly the same as the english plug

also if i'm not mistaking they use a different tension in england (not to sure about this, but the plug converter for my amplifier has some fuses in it) so if you plan bringing your own ds charger from the UK you have to buy a converter

WelshLadGriff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Endogene said:
WelshLadGriff said:
Endogene said:

that 3 pin one you are talking about must be the earthed plug, 2 male pins and one female, but these plugs are competible with th 2 pin ones (the kind of adaptor the ds uses)

PriseMurale.jpg

regarding safty the earthed plug is exactly the same as the english plug

also if i'm not mistaking they use a different tension in england (not to sure about this, but the plug converter for my amplifier has some fuses in it) so if you plan bringing your own ds charger from the UK you have to buy a converter

Not much of a problem really, My brother's DS was shipped from Spain so it comes with a two-pin chager so i may as well take that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn