GoHastings 50% off ALL USED GAMES

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this isn't advertising or anything but wanted to share this pretty sweet deal with Everyone. Go Hastings is offering 50% off ALL used games (this includes PS4 and Xbone games) if you use the offer code:
RINGITIN
So far I was able to get Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 for like $12, The god of war saga for like $10, ratchet and clank collection for like $10, etc. I've gotten some sick deals so far.
A few Games are out of Stock but I HAVE seen them pop back in stock sometimes so keep a wary Eye. I have no idea how long they're going to be doing this sale but I figured I'd share it now so GOGOGOGOGGOO

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was kinda disappointed when I left my local GameStop since they didn't have Disgaea D2. Now I can buy it here!

D

Dork

I was kinda disappointed when I left my local GameStop since they didn't have Disgaea D2. Now I can buy it here!

Yeah, I went to Gamestop to pick up used copies of Soulcalibur IV & V for my PS3 but they didn't have SCIV.

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning. This only applies to "Used" games, not "Previously Viewed" games. (I have no idea what the difference between those is either.)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean everyone with friends who are cool should own Soul Calibur IV. It's probably the most fun fighting game I've played. Mortal Kombat is also pretty damn great but the Komplete Kollection wasn't in stock.

D

Dork

WHY?

Seriously, save your money. I don't care how cheap it is, it isn't worth spending money on. You're better off with no Soulcalibur than that Soulcalibur.

Yeah, I know, it has literally no fucking single player content. It's fighting and combat is very good though. I've been playing it non-stop these past few days.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Infamous Collection was randomly Restocked, so I got that for like $12.
And I got Valkria as well for about $11
Like I said, make sure you're always rechecking because stuff gets restocked without any notification.
Crossing Fingers for The Last Of Us and Tales of Xillia =w=

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Warning. This only applies to "Used" games, not "Previously Viewed" games. (I have no idea what the difference between those is either.)

Previously Viewed means it was rented out and returned. Used means it was bought and returned.

Just bought Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, because YAY IMPULSE BUYING.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Infamous Collection was randomly Restocked, so I got that for like $12.
And I got Valkria as well for about $11
Like I said, make sure you're always rechecking because stuff gets restocked without any notification.
Crossing Fingers for The Last Of Us and Tales of Xillia =w=

I thought there was a used TLoU for like $35.

Also if anyone wants something cheap there's Bit.Trip Saga for the 3DS for $5. Half off with the code. So it's like $5 with shipping included. I decided against it since I already have all the games on the PC and it's nothing to call home about but for $5 it's not a bad deal.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know, it has literally no fucking single player content. It's fighting and combat is very good though. I've been playing it non-stop these past few days.

Eh, it also has a really weak roster, the new characters are mostly terrible/annoying/terribly annoying, plus I'm not a fan of the super moves they crammed in; they should've cut them after IV, not expand on them.

The character customization was nicely improved, but that's really the only positive. I have never regretted a day one purchase more, and I purchased the Episode III tie-in game on launch.

D

Dork

Eh, it also has a really weak roster, the new characters are mostly terrible/annoying/terribly annoying, plus I'm not a fan of the super moves they crammed in; they should've cut them after IV, not expand on them.

The character customization was nicely improved, but that's really the only positive. I have never regretted a day one purchase more, and I purchased the Episode III tie-in game on launch.

I like the Critical Edge attacks, they are very nice ways to string combos and are very rewarding. Better than that instant-kill Critical Finish thing from IV.

I just wish Namco Bandai gave more time to Project Soul to work on it, this game felt rushed because it was fucking rushed. Even Soulcalibur IV felt like it was missing something. Soulcalibur II & III had so much to do in them. Also, V has no joy of unlocking characters, and all the those characters are just Edge Master clones.

Once I'm done farming XP in that game and actually get a copy of IV, I'm going to be playing that from now on.

Reactions: Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.