God of war Ragnarok disc dump

Geesehoward79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ragnarok requires a v10 firmware by default to run in ps4.
Currently the scene is capable to dump the disc game and downgrade, like game they did with game patches?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like the game's update 2.00 got downgraded to work on 9.00 and lower aswell.
With all the DRM running rampant on recent PC games its a really great feeling of having a JB PS4 right now
considering Star Ocean DF, Valkyrie Elysium, and RES8 Village Gold Edition DLC got dumped.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the controller for this game yesterday, and I should get the game today. it's the jotnar collection, which sold out pretty quickly. I got both directly from sony. speaking of which, something cheap, but the collector's and jotnar's editions come with a digital code for the game. that's the same cheap bullshit that horizon forbidden west pulled for their main special edition. and, you even get a steal case to put the game disc in. what game disc!? it's just a reminder that you didn't get a disc, when you paid up the ass for the editions. :P

Maximo101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the controller for this game yesterday, and I should get the game today. it's the jotnar collection, which sold out pretty quickly. I got both directly from sony. speaking of which, something cheap, but the collector's and jotnar's editions come with a digital code for the game. that's the same cheap bullshit that horizon forbidden west pulled for their main special edition. and, you even get a steal case to put the game disc in. what game disc!? it's just a reminder that you didn't get a disc, when you paid up the ass for the editions. :P
There has GOT to be a class-action lawsuit against Sony in there somewhere.
I mean, I paid for a ps5 console and $50 extra for a piece of paper that I cannot redeem or use with the console in the CURRENT state, i.e. how they sold it to me. I have to upgrade, which I don't want to do, in order to use a game I PAID for. What kind of elitist, criminal activity is that?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has GOT to be a class-action lawsuit against Sony in there somewhere.
I mean, I paid for a ps5 console and $50 extra for a piece of paper that I cannot redeem or use with the console in the CURRENT state, i.e. how they sold it to me. I have to upgrade, which I don't want to do, in order to use a game I PAID for. What kind of elitist, criminal activity is that?
it is quite bullshit considering the jotnar edition is like $280. this will likely be the last special edition I buy, just don't have the money. well, actually, I have the special edition of tales of symphonia bought, but that must include much, considering it's only like $50. however, it is my favorite tales of song.

Maximo101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the HELL don't they load the damn game into the system memory at the factory, instead of putting a worthless POS coupon in the box?
I'm done buying any new Sony products.
Probably...
Post automatically merged:

Has anyone seen Ragnarok running on a 9.0 FW console?

• Love
Reactions: jonaand2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free