Gaming God Of war Nondprm White Screen help

CrossOut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After i beat the 1st God of War and see the ending scenes it just stays on a blank white screen and all i can do is pasue the game. Does anyone know why this is happeing? maybe i have a bad dump of the game? I left it for i while but all i hear is music in the background.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
After i beat the 1st God of War and see the ending scenes it just stays on a blank white screen and all i can do is pasue the game. Does anyone know why this is happeing? maybe i have a bad dump of the game? I left it for i while but all i hear is music in the background.
It's not NoNPDRM, I don't think. I have the retail version of the game and had the same issue.
Are you using VitaCheat with the game?

CrossOut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I asnwered my own question. Yes you have to disable the cheats at the last Ares fight with the big sword. I think the infinite hp cheat is what may cause the glitch. If it is on and you get to the big sword fight bit it kills him right away and it then white screens after all the cutscenes.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I asnwered my own question. Yes you have to disable the cheats at the last Ares fight with the big sword. I think the infinite hp cheat is what may cause the glitch. If it is on and you get to the big sword fight bit it kills him right away and it then white screens after all the cutscenes.
Yep. That was gonna be my theory. Same thing happened to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat