God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by MarcusRaven, Sep 29, 2010.

1. MarcusRaven
    OP

MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    Okay, so I downloaded the demo for Ghost of Sparta on my PS3 (not hacked), and tried to send it to my PSP (hacked with Prometheus v2). Even though I logged into the same PSN account on both systems (yes, I know I can't access a lot on the PSP due to the firmware), my PS3 says that it can't transfer without deactivating the demo because it is a different account.

Is there a way around this?

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    no it s a demo protection u have to wait for the full game :/

3. MarcusRaven
    OP

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    Is there a tutorial on reverting back to OFW safely? I'd be willing to do that just long enough to play this, then go back to my CFW after. I have a switchable Pandora battery and I haven't gotten rid of my MMS files.

4. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    if u have a pandora u will be able to get back to CFW :/
    be sure u have a 1000 or a 2000 psp model [​IMG]

EDIT:If you want a tutorial google it or search at youtube it s easier [​IMG]

5. MrCooper

MrCooper GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2010
    United States
    The United States of retard
    Try to access the PS store on your PSP and downloading it. Or you could also trying downloading the demo off of a private tracker but that would sort of defeat one of the purposes of having PS+

6. MarcusRaven
    OP

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    The demo was released to the public yesterday. If I had Plus I would've been able to play through this before I hacked. (Just hacked it Monday.) Also, you can't access the store by normal means on a hacked PSP. Is there a work around for that?

7. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    Get the PSNLover add-on for your hacked PSP, access PSN like normal, download, play, ????, profit!

8. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    OR you could just download the cracked one from a PSP games website which was released a while ago.

9. MarcusRaven
    OP

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    I ended up just reverting to OFW. The demo's really nice. Can't wait for the full game. I just hope it doesn't lag on a Memory Stick as bad as Chains of Olympus does. On a side note, Tenchaichi Tag Battle isn't bad either. Its like DBZ meets Smash Bros.

My Pandora battery is proving more and more useful every hour. [​IMG] Now that I've played the demos, its back to CFW!

10. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    it hasnt been cracked

just wait another month and it will be out