Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe there isn't a topic for this yet!
This game is fucking amazing!

I'm at the final boss already (it's about 10 hours long), and I'm so sad it's about to end.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure there wasn't one when the game was newly out? I didn't pick it up right away but got it shortly after out of sheer luck used for $40 when it was $60 so how could I not bite?
biggrin.gif
I think 10hours sounds about right and that last battle you're heading to does get interesting just as much as the weird flash of realization you get that comes in the ending. I'm glad they got a 5th one up on PSP late this year.

aarenlainey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love God of War series. I've played both GoW 1 and 2. The games are fun and the games have epic boss battles. I have played the God of War 3 demo. The game was fun but it seemed to be so repetitive that the excitement wore off quickly. This game is going to be a great game of the year.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I finished the game and it's no more repetitive than the other 3 games, and in some ways it seems a bit more open (faked mind you) in how you approach the puzzles of some zones of the game.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
amazing game one of my favourites, just beat it. Personally i thought it was too short but the was the only downside. one of the best graphics games on the PS3 excellent gameplay and i love how there are heaps of weapons and equipment

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed.... totally awesome....
now if someone can figure out how to share game saves for this i would be in your debt since my save somehow was deleted....and really dont want to start all over!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphanemisis said:
agreed.... totally awesome....
now if someone can figure out how to share game saves for this i would be in your debt since my save somehow was deleted....and really dont want to start all over!
I think they are linked to your psn id

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: