ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
god.of.war.3.2.mil.040210-580px.jpg

We'd like to imagine even a dude as angry as Kratos could stow his seething rage when stumbling upon a good deal. It's got to be tough to be upset with the Gods when you've just saved a bunch of money, right?

Today Amazon is offering God of War 3 for a reduced price of $37 -- the equivalent of about 1,782 red orbs. And, frankly, it's easily worth that much.
Source
Amazon

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a word, "meh." Surely a great deal for folks who want more GoW, but really, after the first one, I had my fill.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So every Amazon Deal of the Day gets posted as news now? It takes about 30 seconds to check that every day.

In any case, I've yet to finish the 2nd one, and kinda low on money, otherwise I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i really though the adult part of the game became the only reason why ppl would want this or else there wasnt too much i was expecting for the sequels...
unlike zelda where u can have the same items (boomerang,sword,shovel etc) again and again but in a different way and all (i could say the same for final fantasy ie. leveling,weapons,magic,aeons/gfs/summoning etc)
still 37$ is great and seems tht it isnt selling as they wanted it to probably cuz they released it earlier and maybe under pressure of time (i say release it on the xbox as well but i guess its too late)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.