Gaming God of War 1 Challenge of the Gods

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I made it to God of War's Challenge of the Gods' Room 10, and I could not finish it before my wife got home from work. (After an hour in this room alone.) I promised her we'd watch Despicable Me, so I left the PS3 paused. After the movie we went to bed. Now I'm just waiting for her to wake up so I can pick up where I left off. Does this make me crazy?

I can't quit now. I've come too far. Finishing these challenges is my first step towards finishing the trophies. I'm not giving up! Woo!

...on a side note, does anybody have any good strategies just in case I still have trouble with it? The Satres are frickin' cheap and the physics are unforgiving and broken. >.<

EDIT: Well, thanks to my daughter taking a nap, my son being distracted by cartoons, and my wife's early christmas gift of wireless headphones, I was able to complete this challenge without disturbing my wife's sleep.
happy.gif
Now all I need for a Platinum is to finish the game in under 5 hours, max my weapons, and die enough to get offered Easy Mode. I'll have the Platinum by the end of the week easy.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night