• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

God loves you and all the People on Earth,but.....

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
...maybe not his Representative on Earth...

I wonder,if God saw this.....
hauen.gif

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
it is funny sometimes to see a nice guy/girl that are supposed to pray but they dont ...... and you see bad guy/girl that should not pray but they do pray for god. which makes the good guy/girl not even plan to pray due to that.

So why not you (the good guy/girl) be the Representative of god?

also he is not god how should he know hehe you and I would do the same to her if we dont know here.

the people who believe in god and pray also make mistakes .... no one is perfect. who is they dont.

I am sure suspicion rules you in life too hehe not just with god.

Last edited by MohammedQ8,
Reactions: Alexander1970

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the people who believe in god and pray also make mistakes .... no one is perfect. who is they don't.

It is called sin and nobody's perfect. Thats why we makes mistakes. It is called sin. :shy:

...maybe not his Representative on Earth...

I wonder,if God saw this.....View attachment 228796

Those popes, bishops, priests etc are all false and that mentioned in the Bible too. Don't trust them. They are only human being and they taught lied and they don't follow the Bible at all anyway.

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL. Can you see the wind ? Do you believe wind exists ? Is wind your imaginary friend too ? See to believe is not necessarily.
Last I checked I was pretty sure I was able to at least feel the wind, and visibility through the fact that plants move when there's wind, so that's a pretty bad attempt at what you're trying to do here.
It is called sin and nobody's perfect. Thats why we makes mistakes. It is called sin. :shy:

Those popes, bishops, priests etc are all false and that mentioned in the Bible too. Don't trust them. They are only human being and they taught lied and they don't follow the Bible at all anyway.
If that's the case, does that mean jesus was false too?
calling things sin is just an easy out for religion to justify humans shitty behaviour, in the end we are also just animals.
you have "good" people and you have "bad" people, both are subjective to whatever your definition of good and evil are. Even though there's a general consensus on what that is.

people can believe whatever they want, I for one choose to not believe there is some god or higher being and that we're all just organisms like any other animal that will expire at some point.
and if there is something else after you die? i'll find out once i'm dead, i won't be able to convey if that's the case or not anyway

Last edited by DBlaze,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I checked I was pretty sure I was able to at least feel the wind, and visibility through the fact that plants move when there's wind, so that's a pretty bad attempt at what you're trying to do here.

If that's the case, does that mean jesus was false too?

No, Jesus is God's son according to the Bible. I am talking bout those priests, bishop, pope and etc you seen in churches and on the news. They are false people. ^_^

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I am not a Christian but your counter-argument is weak aswel. You do not see the wind but the signs/effects of the wind.

DBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not a Christian but your counter-argument is weak aswel. You do not see the wind but the signs/effects.
yes and that is exactly what i was pointing out?
"visibility THROUGH the fact that..."
nice cherrypick as well to completely ignore the feeling part

DBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, he was talking about “see”. Like Said I am not into this.
I get that you can't physically see wind, but there are other ways to observe it.
Just like you can't see smells, but you can smell them
Now "God" on the other hand, how is that observed? you can't see, hear, smell, or observe any effects as a result of him/her/it
but then they will pull up the argument that God is in everything and is everywhere, so what's to say God doesn't cause wind?
These discussions are always dead-end no matter how you look at them anyway

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL. Can you see the wind ? Do you believe wind exists ? Is wind your imaginary friend too ? See to believe is not necessarily.
Wow.. What an stupid comment. I don't need to see the wind to believe in it.. As there are many other ways to PROVE that the wind exists.

There is absolutely no way to prove your so called God exists. Even if he does, did you ever stop to think that there are billions of people on this earth that believe in a different god than you do. What if the Mormons were right? How silly will you feel then when you meet your maker? I can't see your stupidity, but you clearly proved it existed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night