AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It should be illegal for men to pee standing up. I have lost count how many times I have went to the toilet only to see my BF has peed all over the seat or on the floor or up the wall ect. Why can't men aim properly or at least clean up their mess once they are done pissing everywhere.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The toilet is a modern invention that did not exist at the time when God created man. Therefore sitting down to do anything is against God's plan. Squat in a bush like God intended it.

Also I have my doubts about the "it's forbidden to pee standing up in Germany" schtik, because meanwhile in Germany:

gVEAcsP.png

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
It should be illegal for men to pee standing up. I have lost count how many times I have went to the toilet only to see my BF has peed all over the seat or on the floor or up the wall ect. Why can't men aim properly or at least clean up their mess once they are done pissing everywhere.
*it should be illegal for men to pee standing up unless it is a urinal.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

reminds me of that king of queens episode where doug describes his father in law's peeing habits like that of a garden sprinkler. haha

Reactions: AmandaRose

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
hard disagree. i love standing and pissing
As do I, but when it come to toilets, a lot of times I find pee all over the place. It really isn't that hard to point your dick towards the bowl but people don't seem to try.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Up the wall? Good lord Amanda you need to meet some guys with better aim - are you dating storm troopers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...