God Eater 2: Rage Burst Announced for PS Vita and PS4

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Foxi4, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Foxi4
    OP

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Namco Bandai announced that an extended version of God Eater 2 titled God Eater 2: Rage Burst, is heading to the PS Vita and PS4. This will be the game's debut on home consoles, which was apparently requested by the fans ever since the series debuted on the PSP.​
    The release date of the game is currently unknown and it's uncertain whether the title will be localized.​
    :arrow: Source

2. XrosBlader821

XrosBlader821 Digimon Tamer

Feb 1, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I played God eater 2 on PS Vita a while ago. I would be glad if it came to the west.
    It's a nice alternative to MH that is more story driven, which i like. Besides Opening movie is really hype.

3. Foxi4
    OP

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Welp, judging by the localization trends, the "extended" versions do make it over to the west. I only played God Eater: Burst, it was good fun, so it'd be nice to play this game as well.

4. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    I'll get this for the Vita if a localization materializes. Had bundles of fun with Burst on my PSP.

5. Ikaresu

Ikaresu Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2014
    Brazil
    Chocobo Island
    Well abit late but this really screws up because it's probably gonna get localized and translated, and since its ps4 and psvita only it basically will kill the psp version. that's cruel don't you think? even after all the waiting and all the dlcs we have been having up.. the max they could do was at least make out a burst version to PSP (even tough psp is dead but thats no reason to them since they were still working on it months ago and released the game in past year's october) and they aren't going do it.

6. Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2014
    United States
    Mmm never tried the First one but anything new for the Vita is a good thing so.........

7. Foxi4
    OP

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    The PSP isn't getting Rage Burst, the extended game will only be available on the PSVita and the PS4, so this release doesn't influence the PSP version at all. ;) If it was released on the PSP then that would indeed indirectly void any future God Eater 2 sales on the PSP.

8. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    the 1st one for psp was fun
    spending time making crazy bullet (some times they work other times they fail)

hope that is comes to the west
    also will it have
    Cross buy?
    Cross save?
    Cross play?
    shared trophy list?