Gaming God Eater 2 gonna release this year ?..

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah. Well I gave up bothering with western released games since all the games I play are only released in Japan and will never come to Australia no matter how much I want it to. I mean this year i'm waiting for some great PSP games that are Japan only releases.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, that's sad. I liked God Eater.
Same here but I got used to playing games in Japanese since a lot of great games like this will never be in English.

>PSP
OK well I wouldn't give up hope on playing it in English yet then. Get a dedicated enough Fan base and you can easily get a translation going.
I don't expect any PSP games to be released in English this year anyway. Well the most you can hope for out of a translation patch is english in the menus.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect any PSP games to be released in English this year anyway. Well the most you can hope for out of a translation patch is english in the menus.

Bah. See talk like that and there won't be a good patch. You gotta get people and a team hyped up to make a full on translation.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bah. See talk like that and there won't be a good patch. You gotta get people and a team hyped up to make a full on translation.
Have you actually met some of these fan translators? I have and a lot of them are just assholes to you when you want to suggest 1 minor thing or try to help out. I would love a full translation patch but i'm being realistic here and its either menu + some quests or none at all.

I would love to be able to make patches and undubs and remixes myself but I can't unfortunately cause i'm just shit with everything so I don't try otherwise I would gladly translate a lot of games for the PSP like the new Fate/EXTRA CCC and Persona 2 Batsu.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Have you actually met some of these fan translators? I have and a lot of them are just assholes to you when you want to suggest 1 minor thing or try to help out. I would love a full translation patch but i'm being realistic here and its either menu + some quests or none at all.

I would love to be able to make patches and undubs and remixes myself but I can't unfortunately cause i'm just shit with everything so I don't try otherwise I would gladly translate a lot of games for the PSP like the new Fate/EXTRA CCC and Persona 2 Batsu.

I am a fan translator. XD
But no seriously, I know some people. If I don't already have one of my other projects going (Danball Senki W or SD Gundam G Generation Overworld) I'll give GE2 a look when it comes out. If the text is easy, I'll get a basic patch out and use the story/quests are more practice for my JP skills.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I am a fan translator. XD
But no seriously, I know some people. If I don't already have one of my other projects going (Danball Senki W or SD Gundam G Generation Overworld) I'll give GE2 a look when it comes out. If the text is easy, I'll get a basic patch out and use the story/quests are more practice for my JP skills.
Well I never said all since you're pretty nice. :D
If you can give it a shot with GEB2 then that'll be great otherwise if not then thats okay as well. I would offer to help but sadly my Japanese isn't that great since I can't read any although i'm better at listening but I lack a lot of words so all I usually do is scrub up fansub scripts to make it more accurate to the original spoken audio but i'm really slow, still scrubbing Haganai NEXT ep.1 when ep.3 is already released.

From experience though text is usually just basic katakana and some kanji for the rest so getting a quick menu patch out should be easy for most games since they all use the same formula just slightly different wording but i'm just yet another stupid person so why bother listening to me.

Claxus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
claxus.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
That's sort of right. Gods Eater Burst is more of an expansion to the original, it does add more content and even more story, but it's technically not a sequel. And in the US, it's actually the only version of the game released. God Eater 2 is a full-on sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay