Hacking Go To Page 2 of This Forum For my help question

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to do this, but i need help with it and ive left my wii on with the part at where it shows the 6 options in the preloader menu ever since this mid-afternoon

D

Deleted-171178

facepalmm.jpg

Post in the topic, not a new one.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Yay for bashing
biggrin.gif
. Anyway, as everyone stated, don't make new topics to bump your old one (btw, WHY ON EARTH ISN'T THERE A LINK TO YOUR OLD ONE HERE :S). If you have a question make a topic and wait a little while, bumping is okay sometimes. Best thing is to not ask questions in REAAAALLY busy topics like releases as then your question kinda snows over.

Carty1970

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What exactly is your problem? (Yes I read page 26 of whatever but didn't actually understand what you were asking)

Have you already installed preloaded and rebooted your Wii? Are you looking at the screen that has options like the following? (I'm not at my Wii so this is off the top of my head, may not be accurate);

"Systemmenu
Homebrewchannel
Installed File
Setup install file
System Hacks
Settings"

?

giraffeblood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
picard.gif

Bump your first post, or GTFO.

what's even more hilarious than this topic, is that on the three other topics he has created about whatever his issue is, people have tried to help and he won't even respond to them!
rofl.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carty1970 said:
What exactly is your problem? (Yes I read page 26 of whatever but didn't actually understand what you were asking)

Have you already installed preloaded and rebooted your Wii? Are you looking at the screen that has options like the following? (I'm not at my Wii so this is off the top of my head, may not be accurate);

"Systemmenu
Homebrewchannel
Installed File
Setup install file
System Hacks
Settings"

?
well, i havent quite installed it yet, but yes i was at that screen which listed the 6 items
ps: i know im terribly sorry for doing so...ill just bump the thread in which i originally posted in instead

QUOTE(giraffeblood @ Apr 16 2009, 04:27 AM) what's even more hilarious than this topic, is that on the three other topics he has created about whatever his issue is, people have tried to help and he won't even respond to them!
rofl.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
well sorry if "i won't even respond to them!" while im in class the whole day from 8a-3p 0_0 and thats just one class.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol