Gaming go to home and start again

Haaris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
basically i had mario kart 8 , and since then i updated switch and i deleted and reinstalled the game aswell , but now it doesnt work i have freshly tried a few reinstalls but it just gives an error when trying to play it , it says please go to home and try again? can anyone help
thanks

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have got latest
All other games work
hiya , did ya install latest updates for the game too? it should work, try downloading a different nsp file for another source, ps try this before hand tho Go to system settings > data management > software. Select the game that is not loading and go to "check for corrupt data". If the problem is the same I've had, it will indeed find corrupt data. You can then download whatever patches required to fix it by going to the home screen and selecting the game in question.

Last edited by litlnicky,

Haaris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hiya , did ya install latest updates for the game too? it should work, try downloading a different nsp file for another source, ps try this before hand tho Go to system settings > data management > software. Select the game that is not loading and go to "check for corrupt data". If the problem is the same I've had, it will indeed find corrupt data. You can then download whatever patches required to fix it by going to the home screen and selecting the game in question.
I have tried everything and yes latest update different nsp also same error :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.