Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gnirfleo Blog
Excerpt:

"Oh, and the last thing: There will be 4 different versions. They are somehow the same, but they differ in size. We don't know the exact sizes yet, but the difference is the amount of space that can be stored in the file. That is -to be honest- the only thing that's left to do here (and some parts of the interface, but that's not that important). The biggest file will probably have around 100 mb of space to store images, favorites, pages and maybe Flash in the future. :)If you don't have enough space on your Flash Card, you can always use a smaller one."

They also mentioned that the browser supports DLDI. I'm wondering if the 100 MB of space needed to store pics/etc will end up frying some cards because of R/W. We'll see.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
thanks for the heads up

not posting on the portal though, at least not until the author provides a functional demo
smile.gif

Flyfishing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
More news posted today...

Pics of the browser running.

"Now, this is the browser fully working. As you can see, you have to hold the DS like a book. This can be changed if you want to, but trust me: Once you've tried this: you don't want anything else anymore!
biggrin.gif
I mean it! It works so nice:"

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is impossible for the DS to run flash. At least until flash 2.0. And ATM flash is at flash 8. Um... if you want a flash player that runs flash 2.0 w.o actionscript i think natrium42 had ported one once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.