Gnirfleo - Email

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by davidj16, Mar 29, 2007.

Mar 29, 2007

Gnirfleo - Email by davidj16 at 9:17 AM (911 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. davidj16
    OP

Member davidj16 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hello,

It is me, Gnirfleo. Well I have some news. I really messed up big time. lol. I'M A FAKE. IDIOTS. HAHAHAHA. I WAS GOING TO SEND THIS ON APRIL FOOLS, BUT, SINCE IT'S SO FUNNY, I SENT IT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

STUPID MUTHER****ERS. YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T POST YOUR EMAIL. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M A HACKER IDIOTS. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. I'VE HACKED ALL OF YOUR GODDAMN EMAILS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

STUPID F**S.

-Gnirfleo

lol got this in my email ahahahaha. He says he a hacker because he gots everyone email... Half these people probaly did what I did and put and old email up. He probaly thinks spam is hacking...

2. Shtroodle

Newcomer Shtroodle Advanced Member

Czech Republic
    Heh, he sounds like a true criminal mastermind....or a great comic relief - you decide [​IMG]

3. kirra

Member kirra GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What an idiot. I knew that guy was fake from the start, he fiddled with the GUI and rarely gave any TRUE demos of his work. ALL talk.

4. rest0re

Member rest0re GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    great "hacker" gnirfleo is so funney

5. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    davidj16 is a retard that's been spamming the gnirfleo blog, and this forum. This email may actually exist, or it may not, but to take his word for it would be stupid at best.

6. Swordmyth

Banned Swordmyth Banned

United States
    It was fake but I don't think he sent that. If he sent it to the other people there would be more people posting about the email and saying they actually got it.