Hardware Glow-In-The-Dark Wiimote?!

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Glow Gaming Enterprises has announced that they are developing a glow in the dark controller for Nintendo Wii. The WiiGlow controller will radiate light when it ’s slicing and dicing in a dark room. "People of all ages are dazzled by glow-in-the-dark toys, and since we like video games, Glow Gaming has combined the two," said President Kevin Renn.

Check it out HERE

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's pretty nifty... you'd need something like that when you play in the dark with the wii
Perfect for survival horror games on the Wii... (Resident Evil Chronicles, anyone?)
biggrin.gif

I never play a survival horror game without first turning out all the lights and cranking up the volume!
happy.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Will it be the usual "glow in the dark" plastic, or made with sparkly LEDs? I hate the way "regular" glow-in-the-dark plastic fluorescence fades away after 10 minutes... (Or was it phosphourescence? I can never remember
unsure.gif
)

Anyway, be it fluorescent plastic or LEDs, it won't interfere with the sensors, because all the actual sensors are on the Wiimote, and the Wiimote can't see itself. The light from other Wiimotes would be a lot dimmer than the light of the "sensor" bar, I think, so that two glowing Wiimotes wouldn't interfere with each other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.