GlovePIE + Wii GH Guitar + Frets on Fire??

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by zidane_genome, Dec 29, 2008.

1. zidane_genome
    OP

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    Does anyone have a key mapping for a Wii GH guitar for GlovePIE to play on Frets on Fire?

Wasn't sure if I should post it in Wii or Computers... if a Mod want's to move it, go ahead.

I've been trying to find the correct key outputs to plug into GlovePIE to get a Wii GH guitar to work with Frets on Fire... wife want's to play some of her songs, and there aren't enough to put on a GH3 disc, nor do I have the knowldege to do so!

If anyone could point me in the right direction, would be nice...

It's like 3:30am, and I'm starting to fall asleep at the keyboard/guitar trying to figure this out!

2. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    This one's far more complex than what you basically need, but includes all the features (even hero mode - a star power mod for FoF):
    It works pretty well, if you can calibrate the lag accurately. Shame FoF mysteriously won't work on my new PC though, so I haven't played it in ages.
    Have fun! [​IMG]

3. Trolly

Sep 14, 2007
    EDIT: Sorry, double post.

4. zidane_genome
    OP

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    Doesn't work with GlovePIE... every instance of Wii.Guitar causes an error... thanks though... I'm closer to getting it working!

5. Trolly

Sep 14, 2007
    Hm, odd, that's the one I've always used. You definitely have the newest GlovePIE right?