Hacking glovepie request

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I wondering if anyone uses glovepie? and if so is there a script out there that allows sensor bar cursor movement with the remote? I'm using a wireless sensor bar.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What do you mean with "sensor bar cursor movement"?
unsure.gif

Considering that Glovepie is a way to use the wiimote as a mouse, I take it you want to virtually change the position of the sensor bar so you can point at the PC screen to hover the mouse cursor around, instead of having to point to the television screen (which still has the sensor bar on top of it).

I can't help you with the script, I'm afraid. All I can point out is that the kind of sensor bar you have doesn't matter. The wii's sensor bar is really nothing more than two "warm spots" at a particular distance. As such, your wireless sensor bar is about as wireless as a clock on batteries: it simply doesn't NEED wires (if you check on youtube, you'll find experiments where a wii is "synchronized" with 2 burning wax candles).

...Perhaps that might help as a workaround: put your regular sensor bar on top of your TV and the wireless one above your PC. The results may be a bit weird if the 2 sensor bars are within the range of the wiimote (to be honest, I have no idea what'll happen in that case), but in the ideal case, your wiimote will calibrate its position with your tv within proximity of the tv, and with your glovepie'd PC if you're close to your pc.

EDIT: bah, nevermind my post. Pune's answer's just better all the way.

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody got any difficulties getting the wiiremote to work properly on windows? The cursor moves however I can't seem to access the lower half of the screen, about 2/3 down the screen the cursor stops moving.

This is the script I'm using, using giantpune link he gave me I manage to find a script that was sensorbar moved.

// Mouse Control Script by marinos35
// filename: miiseSNC.PIE
// Version BETA2
// http://WiiMoveU.GooglePages.com

// Hide/Show GlovePIE window by double-clicking the Home button
if var.run == FALSE then
var.run = TRUE
HidePie
var.hidden = TRUE
endif

if ((DoubleClicked(Wiimote.Home) and Wiimote.HasClassic == FALSE) or DoubleClicked(Home) or DoubleClicked(Wiimote.Classic.Home)) and var.hidden then
ShowPie
var.hidden = FALSE
elseif ((DoubleClicked(Wiimote.Home) and Wiimote.HasClassic == FALSE) or DoubleClicked(Home) or DoubleClicked(Wiimote.Classic.Home)) and var.hidden == FALSE then
HidePie
var.hidden = TRUE
endif

// Home button enables and disables the buttons. Function similar to the Lock Key
var.home = SingleClicked(Wiimote.Home)
If var.home and var.on then
var.on = FALSE
elseif var.home and var.on = FALSE then
var.on = TRUE
endif

// Keys for Wiimote
If var.on then
mouse.x = (2 - Wiimote.dot1x / 1023 - Wiimote.dot2x / 1023)/2
mouse.y = (Wiimote.dot1y / 1023 + Wiimote.dot2y / 1023)/2
endif
Mouse.LeftButton = Wiimote.A
Mouse.RightButton = Wiimote.B
Up = Wiimote.Up
Down = Wiimote.Down
Left = Wiimote.Left
Right = Wiimote.Right

// Keys for Nunchuk
var.joyfix = 5 / 100
Mouse.LeftButton = Wiimote.Nunchuk.CButton // C = left mouse click
Mouse.RightButton = Wiimote.Nunchuk.ZButton // Z = right mouse click
if (Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyX > var.joyfix or Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyX < -var.joyfix) then mouse.x = mouse.x + Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyX/50 // {Analog is used
if (Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyY > var.joyfix or Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyY < -var.joyfix) then mouse.y = mouse.y + Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyY/50 // for mouse movement}

// Keys for Classic Controller
Mouse.RightButton = Wiimote.Classic.ZL // ZL = right mouse click
Mouse.LeftButton = Wiimote.Classic.L // L = left mouse click
if (Wiimote.Classic.Joy1X > var.joyfix or Wiimote.Classic.Joy1X < -var.joyfix) then mouse.x = mouse.x + Wiimote.Classic.Joy1X/50 // {Left analog is used
if (Wiimote.Classic.Joy1Y > var.joyfix or Wiimote.Classic.Joy1Y < -var.joyfix) then mouse.y = mouse.y + Wiimote.Classic.Joy1Y/50 // for mouse movement}

// LEDs
Wiimote.Led1 = var.on
Wiimote.Led2 = var.on
Wiimote.Led3 = var.on
Wiimote.Led4 = var.on

// Battery info
if Wiimote.Battery

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...