Glovepie help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by koji2009, Jul 18, 2009.

Jul 18, 2009

Glovepie help by koji2009 at 5:20 PM (683 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    I have my Wiimote hooked up with my bluetooth device and it syncs fine with my PC... but now I have 2 very big problems...

#1 and arguably the worst problem... Glovepie scripts don't work for me. The only things that work are shift and LEDs on the wiimote.

#2: ppjoy doesn't work so far as I know on windows vista or windows 7. The driver just will not install even if I disable driver signing via F8

Number 2 is a problem because without it, I won't have analogs when I play games which would be pretty cruddy.

I'm using glovepie .29 as that was the latest official version I could download (seems .30 was taken down for some reason)

Thanks in advance.

(edit) Okay, I've managed to solve issue #1. But I still have problem number 2. I have no way to assign the analogs on the classic controller which I'd really rather like to have working if possible.
  2. emupaul

Member emupaul GBAtemp Fan

Jun 26, 2009
    United States
    All i can say is that i spent hours with varying succuess with glovepie

try RMX automation it has a wiimote plugin make sure you install it during the installation process you have to check the box for it under custom install/device plugins

sorry i would offer you better reply but im in hurry.