Glovepie help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by koji2009, Jul 18, 2009.

Jul 18, 2009

Glovepie help by koji2009 at 5:20 PM (686 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. koji2009
    OP

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I have my Wiimote hooked up with my bluetooth device and it syncs fine with my PC... but now I have 2 very big problems...

#1 and arguably the worst problem... Glovepie scripts don't work for me. The only things that work are shift and LEDs on the wiimote.

#2: ppjoy doesn't work so far as I know on windows vista or windows 7. The driver just will not install even if I disable driver signing via F8

Number 2 is a problem because without it, I won't have analogs when I play games which would be pretty cruddy.

I'm using glovepie .29 as that was the latest official version I could download (seems .30 was taken down for some reason)

Thanks in advance.

(edit) Okay, I've managed to solve issue #1. But I still have problem number 2. I have no way to assign the analogs on the classic controller which I'd really rather like to have working if possible.

2. emupaul

Member emupaul GBAtemp Fan

United States
    All i can say is that i spent hours with varying succuess with glovepie

try RMX automation it has a wiimote plugin make sure you install it during the installation process you have to check the box for it under custom install/device plugins

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rmx/

sorry i would offer you better reply but im in hurry.