Glory Days 2 : Mission 16 (last) anyone done it ? HELP HELP

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by blackacidevil, Aug 12, 2010.

1. blackacidevil

blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2010
    Vancouver Canada
    Im disappointed now with glory days 2, its one of the best games Ive come across in a long time, but missions 11 , 13, are too hard. Ive passed them.

So Im looking for someone whos done level 16 who can tell me what exactly will get you the win. I cannot quit the game at 16, I have to beat it before I put something else in, I just finished viewitical joe, jewlel master eygpt, fishdom, burger island, advanced wars.

Theres no way Im going to erase this game, I have to beat it. But Im finding it not well balanced, and far overkill in that when even using a slow motion feature or saving near every second, its still unbeatable.
  2. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Hell, I don't think I was able to get past the first few missions. The game looks cool, but I never could quite grasp it. Good luck, though.
  3. Private|Par

Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2008
    Yeah I've done it. One of my favourite DS games. Which mission is mission 16 again? Describe the scenario and how far the enemy is.