glizzy

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmmm yes glizzy it's a glizzyday I got glizzys to produce and glizzys to consume oooooo I love me some fuckin glizzys just consume them whole and GOBBLE EM oooo yeahhhhh glizzys are amazing meat glizzy vegan glizzys glock glizzys all types of glizzys but I really love the glock glizzys but they don't taste very good it's like smoking it smells like shit but you do it nevertheless anyways back to glizzys I noticed glizzys have become a meme this is not funny glizzy is a sacred food and should not be insulted like that I do not appreciate therefore anyone in this thread must either appreciate glizzy or show a picture of a glock glizzy is that clear mmmmmm great and I don't want em fuckin disgusting glizzys either gotta be the finest either cooked by gordon ramsay (or his equivalent) or by a street rat named louisianianiano oaky great goo find the glizzy and bring em back to me

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
mmmmm yes glizzy it's a glizzyday I got glizzys to produce and glizzys to consume oooooo I love me some fuckin glizzys just consume them whole and GOBBLE EM oooo yeahhhhh glizzys are amazing meat glizzy vegan glizzys glock glizzys all types of glizzys but I really love the glock glizzys but they don't taste very good it's like smoking it smells like shit but you do it nevertheless anyways back to glizzys I noticed glizzys have become a meme this is not funny glizzy is a sacred food and should not be insulted like that I do not appreciate therefore anyone in this thread must either appreciate glizzy or show a picture of a glock glizzy is that clear mmmmmm great and I don't want em fuckin disgusting glizzys either gotta be the finest either cooked by gordon ramsay (or his equivalent) or by a street rat named louisianianiano oaky great goo find the glizzy and bring em back to me
Did you gave your account to @HylianBran ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple