Glitched Messages on Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CPOStudios, Mar 4, 2008.

Mar 4, 2008

Glitched Messages on Wii by CPOStudios at 3:34 AM (794 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. CPOStudios
    OP

Newcomer CPOStudios Advanced Member

United States
    Here's what's happening: I get the one "play history" message every day. Let's say I play Brawl for 3 hours. It will say I played Brawl for 3 hours. But it will also tell me that I played Twilight Princess for 11, Monkey Ball for 3, etc. etc. (for all the games I own and have saves on my memory card).

Back story: I tried to install a Wiikey a while back, failed, and eventually got a service to do it. The Wiikey works fine, and if I remember correctly, it was doing this right after we failed the install. I don't want to do anything to the hardware to fix this, but I'd at least like to know the source of the problem and how to fix it if I can fix it. It isn't a big deal at all, it's just...odd.

-Conor

(Also, I posted a help thread on Wiikey a while back and never thanked those who helped me for it. I figured out the problem on my own and have been playing Brawl since. [​IMG] So, sorry about that, and thanks to all those who helped.)

2. Rykin

Member Rykin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm not entire sure what it could be, but perhaps it's related to your Wii system resetting it's time? This happens when the battery is disconnected for too long. Check to make sure your date and time settings are correct.

3. SpiritBoy

Member SpiritBoy GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    Change your Wii year to 2008.