Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Vidboy10, Jan 28, 2010.
what this guy doesn't realize is that apple will add one of these new features to the product every year and sell it at full price.
Isn't it a bit stupid to have to wait for all features?
I'll give 8 reasons why people should shut up about the iPad.
1. Who cares. It's an Apple product. Buy it or don't. If it's truly bad, it'll bomb like Pearl Harbor.
2. I'm already sick of the iPad jokes. We get it, "Pad" is a bad term for electronics or anything else that isn't related to "women's products". No need to make a million lame jokes about it.
3. Too much anti-Apple hate bickering. I'm not a fan of Apple, but I don't bash them at every corner. Any new Apple product will be met with "WOW THIS SUCKS".
4. Gizmodo, you're one to bash electronics. Remember that Gizmodo device not too long ago? I'm sure the iPad will sell 200% more than that piece of junk and have 100% less illegal dealings.
5. I'm sick of having all these iPad threads popping up.
6. We already know it's basically coming off as an oversized iPod Touch. No need to point that out.
7. Apple doesn't care.
8. See me other 7 reasons.
Who needs features when they should've just installed OSX on the damn thing?
Backwards compatible with the iPhone apps? That's okayish, but OSX has a back library of software that could've been utilised.
8 Reasons Gizmodo Sucks
1. Its Gizmodo
2. Its Gizmodo
3. Its Gizmodo
4. Its Gizmodo
5. Its Gizmodo
6. Its Gizmodo
7. Its Gizmodo
8. Its Gizmodo
Also with this post.
just use pwn'd on this and install another OS and your good to go
Not from a business standpoint.
9. I Don't Care about Gizmodo
10. It's your own lousy money
11. Do not throw with sunday evening jokes in it
12. Leave me Alone
13. i agree with McCommunist
14. If you don't like big then don't talk so big yes you! gizmodo!
15. iPad Rocks because it is a oversized iPod (I Love Oversized)
16. We are Not the Same (We are All Unique)
17. See the other 16 Reasons
Some good points and some are just ridiculous... I would agree with 3 or 4 of these reasons. (No multitasking? Come on!!!)
Apple must have been crazy.
id rather spend my money on a imac.
that said im going to get a imac
looooool the other 2million post on Gizmodo was "why the ipad is soooo great". Gizmodo is a apple fanboy like no other.
You've never been to Engadget, have you?
Gosh, at this point, I really see no reason at all to buy an iPad.
I was kind of excited when the rumors were floating around, because I thought it was going to be a real GRAPHICS tablet, that could possibly blow Wacom out of the water with their cruddy Intuos stylus nibs.
But now that I know that the iPad is really just Apple's DSi XL, I'm very disappointed.
i agree with Gizmodo the ipad is got to be the most stupidest, useless product they have made yet. the no multi-tasking kills it right there!
There was much hype for Apple's "tablet". Many people expected Apple to do something intuitive, and not just a big iPod Touch. It didn't live up to everyone's rumors, and all the hype is turning into flaming.
In any case, there are many reasons why the iPad fails, and I'm not gonna get it at all (or at least until it proves itself to be a good device with necessary upgrades). Though some die-hard Steve Jobs worshipers on the other-hand...