Gaming GIWIH # 3,Mario and Sonic 2012 Olympics Demo Available NOW

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics Demo is available now, go get it.
You'll get 20 uses for this one, enjoy ...

e354ae0b.jpg

cd35ebe5.jpg

dd8f6bd9.jpg

1f1ff5f2.jpg

D

Deleted-236924

I wasted all my tries on purpose, because I got bored of it after a few tries and I felt it was wasting space on the home menu.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D

Deleted-236924

I wasted all my tries on purpose, because I got bored of it after a few tries and I felt it was wasting space on the home menu.

...so why not just delete it?
Don't ask, that's the obsessive compulsive part of myself kicking in.

Your OCD forces you to play through the same demo for 30 times until it's gone? :/
I don't play through it; I start it, then as soon as I can, I go back to home menu and start it again.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Your OCD forces you to play through the same demo for 30 times until it's gone? :/
I don't play through it; I start it, then as soon as I can, I go back to home menu and start it again.

I don't think that's your obsessive compulsive behavior doing it, I think that's just your boredom speaking.

D

Deleted-236924

I don't think that's your obsessive compulsive behavior doing it, I think that's just your boredom speaking.
Well, I guess what's done is done.
Speaking of demos, does anyone have any idea how we're supposed to actually equip that sniper on MGS3D?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.