Giving away Club Nintendo Code

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mods, feel free to move this if you so choose. I wasn't sure what section to post this in so I believe this will suffice.

So yes, I'm giving away a Club Nintendo code for Super Paper Mario (USA only). If you want the code, here's what I want you to do. Guess what my favorite game of all time is, and if you're the first person to get it, then you win the code. This will go on until 6:00 PM GMT on May 18th, and if no one has guessed the game by then I'll put every user who guessed into a random number generator based on what number their post was in this topic. The person chosen at random will then receive the code. Please only make one guess and only one post so that everyone has an equal chance to win. If you can't follow this simple rule your first guess and subsequent guesses will not count and you will not be entered into the random draw in the event of nobody guessing the game. Good luck to all who enter :)

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god he cheated 100%!

Nope, he guessed it fair and square. The Thousand Year Door is my favorite game of all time which is why I was suckered into buying another copy of Super Paper Mario since I lost my original copy. That's why I did this little giveaway since I wanted a lucky someone to have the code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.