Arno

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
So now I realize the implications of Pokémon cloning. It leaves you with WAY too many Pokémon. And from this, I've gotten a collection of level 100s, legendaries, and more that I really don't have much use for, so I've decided to give a ton of them away to clear some space in my storage of my DS game. Now, the list is as follows:
Charizard lv 77
Arceus lv 86 (cheated for Azure flute.)
Kyogre lv 95
Mamoswine lv 99* (NOT legitimate. Got it on the GTS but realized it wasn't legit. But I kept it.)
Ampharos lv 100
Kingdra lv 100
Mewtwo lv 100 x2
Giratina lv 100
Muk lv 100
Raichu lv 100
Jirachi lv 100 (Japanese name)
Victreebell lv 100
Aerodactyl lv 100
Primeape lv 61
Sceptile lv 62 (Japanese name)
Alakazam lv 63
Kadabra lv 64 (Will evolve to Alakazam)
Regigigas lv 70
Dialga lv 70 (Japanese name)
Lugia lv 70
Giratina lv 70
Palkia lv 71
Groudon lv 74 x5
Kyogre lv 74 x3
Normal Deoxys lv 75
Ho-Oh lv 53 (Illegitimate)
Dugtrio lv 54 x3
Metagross lv 55
Wobuffett lv 58
Azelf lv 52
Uxie lv 50
Mespirit lv 50
Cresselia lv 50
Gardevoir lv 50 (AMAZINGLY good)
Breloom lv 51
Togekiss lv 51 (Illegitimate)
Vileplume lv 51
Aggron lv 46 x4
Magnezone lv 50
Sceptile lv 50
PKTOPIA Magmortar lv 50
PKTOPIA Electivire lv 50
Castform lv 50
Glalie lv 46
Marowak lv 46
Dialga lv 47*
Latios lv 40, 43, 44
Speed Deoxys lv 34
Aipom lv 34*

*Shiny

I would list more, but... Just ask.

Friend Code: 4854 4861 6068
Name: Arno

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't want these because
a. i don't know their IVs, which are probably crappy since you didnt list them
b. theres pokesav

Arno

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
They're not that bad, I just didn't feel like spending an hour going through my storage looking at IVs.
This is from a retail cartridge.

IVs are individual values, which control how strong a Pokemon is. Values such as speed, attack, sp atk, defense, sp def, etc.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nessie said:
JBates said:
i don't want these because
a. i don't know their IVs, which are probably crappy since you didnt list them
b. theres pokesav
What's an IV???????? I never really understood that

IV's range from 0-31,and determine stats... so better the IV's the better stats your pokemon will have.....

unknownworlder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So wait, how have you been cloning them? Are you using the easy Emerald trick, or the HARD AS FUCKIN HELL DEPENDS ON YOUR INTERNET SPEED Diamond/Pearl GTS trick?

And also, how do you plan to give them away, do we just give you a bidoof or something?

Becuase after all, you have been cloning them.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I don't mean to be negative, but it's generally not a productive idea to offer your Pokemon to a community of flashcart users (built in cheating device ftw). Unfortunately, almost everyone uses Pokesav nowadays :

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I've never heard until cloning on GBA till 2008, A bit late now isn't it... I wish I cloned and THEN sent over to D/P, I sent over everything and started again thinking I couldn't get a copy of them. Lol, would've saved a lot of time, and effort. Battle Frontier is awesome, I can't wait till it comes out. I'll buy a legit copy just so I can enter competitions. I don't really need it, it's just that I WANT it. Lol, Don't think my dad would let me get it though. He's like "AW YOU HAVE AN R4, I DON'T NEED TO BUY IT!" and then I'll be like, "But I want a legit copy for competitions, I'll buy it with my own money!" Then he'll be like, "NO! NO! NO!" and he won't talk to me for the rest of the day. So overprotective... jeez... I'm 14 now, I can make most of my own decisions.

Arno

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
I use neither the emerald glitch nor the GTS trick. Deposit to Pokémon Ranch, remove the nocopy flag, copy to SD card. Withdraw to DS, then delete the save file on the Wii. Copy the SD file back to the Wii and all the Pokémon are there again. That's how I cloned every Pokémon I have, and it's lead to a bit of... congestion. You can give me a Bidoof or something, sure, and you can have all that you want. I can always make more should people want them. And sure, people can use Pokésav, but I need to get rid of some, and if people are too lazy for Pokésav then they can get them from me.
smile.gif

unknownworlder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arno said:
I use neither the emerald glitch nor the GTS trick. Deposit to Pokémon Ranch, remove the nocopy flag, copy to SD card. Withdraw to DS, then delete the save file on the Wii. Copy the SD file back to the Wii and all the Pokémon are there again. That's how I cloned every Pokémon I have, and it's lead to a bit of... congestion. You can give me a Bidoof or something, sure, and you can have all that you want. I can always make more should people want them. And sure, people can use Pokésav, but I need to get rid of some, and if people are too lazy for Pokésav then they can get them from me.
smile.gif

Damn, I wish I knew that earlier.
I've tried for 2 days just trying to use the GTS trick....

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can i get the two PKTPIA pokemon (magmortar and electivire) i collect pokemon like that.

Also, the latios (level 40)and lugia level 70

Im a collector.

PM me and we can set up times based around when your available?

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Arno said:
smile.gif

Lol, wow. Why do you have to clone EVERY pokemon you have?

Arno

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Stiles said:
Arno said:
smile.gif

Lol, wow. Why do you have to clone EVERY pokemon you have?

Eh... No reason. And now that I realize... it's TOO efficient. I get too many Pokémon back... AGH!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: