Give the picture a caption!

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys! Well let me cut to the chase! There's a competition on the wackiest party picture that' i'm gonna participate in and the picture i selected was of myself reallyreally waisted at a festival with lotsa like long sticks or whatever in my hair xD Well anyways not only do i have to send the picture but i also have to give a description of the pic which might sound like nothing but the description will be published alongside the picture so i think the judges give a lot of "weight" to the comment with the picture....if you haven't already figured out what my problem is well it's that i'm not good with giving any snappy or good comments....whatsoever....so please guys bring your witty wands and help out a fellow gbatemper!!!.......

plz...?
frown.gif

Anyways here's my picture

pZOQroRwq.jpg

Yes that is me and yes that is a 'fro, anyways....good luck!!
happy.gif

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Aw c'mon! xD 11 views and no answer yet!? By gbatemp standars i should have had 40 snappy comments by now!
nyanya.gif

(bump in disguise
tongue.gif
)

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*says to a cop*

"Well you see officer, It all started with an innocent game of Pooh Sticks, but..."

For those who are unfamiliar with the game "Pooh Sticks", it is a game that got popular from a Winnie the Pooh special. The object of the game is that each person takes a stick, and drops it from the side of a small, walk along bridge, that goes across a stream with a current. If the stick you dropped comes out the other side of the bridge first, you win. If it's the oppent's stick, the opponent wins.

Using this game for the caption is funny since because a game as friendly and easy going as Pooh Sticks shouldn't lead to the result in the image above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Now GBAtemp is recommending me THC pharmaceuticals.