Gaming Give me 20 games to get for the Wii

trm382

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know.... the system already has some games that I would consider essential (or atleast good):

essential:
1. Twilight Princess - Of Course, I mean this game really really sucked me in. I put 60 hours of game play into it before stopping, and all though the ending was kinda beat, the complete game was my favorite zelda s far (way better than windwaker and a notch or two above my love for OOT)

2. Trauma Center - Theres something so compelling about this game, everytime people come over who haven't played the WII, I let them play that, its just so innovative, and screw the version for DS, this is so much cooler. Granted, yes, the future setting of the game (and not to mention the story line that takes forever to read) can make the game a little goofy at times, but the actual operations are really enjoyable.

3. Super Paper Mario - I dont think I need to say anything in particular about it, its all been said already, but it really is worth buying the wii for, very good mario game.

pretty damn good:
4. Elebits - This game seems to have been forgotten, I mean you can get it used for under 20 bucks and all though its short, what person doesn't love throwing buildings around with a control gun?

5. Tony Hawks Downhill Jam - If you pretend this isnt a Tony Hawk game, it wont really dissapoint you. Its one of the funnest party games for the wii yet (in my opinion), aside from wii sports and wii play, this is the game i play the most when i want a quick challenge against a friend. Its fun, not perfect.

6. Call of Duty 3 - Not great, but again, the wii offers a very good way to play first person shooters with the pointer. And some other things like driving, hand to hand combat, and morters are really interesting to control. All and all I had fun kicking this games ass.

7. Rayman Raving Rabbids - Another really good party game (nothing more, nothing less). Not as good as Wario Ware (im told) but then again I dont have that.

coming:
Theres so many things coming that Im really excited for, especially with the launch of internet multi player (like with guitar hero 3 and wii music) so really, the wii is worth it, and it has some amazing games, trust me, youll find some you like and if not now DEF later. (Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, Knights, etc....... etc........ etc.......)

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have no favorites... i own a ps3 a wii and a xbox 360.

and to be honest these days im playing like 10% ps3 , 2% wii and 88% xbox 360

why?

because wii gets boring easily. yeah so you beat zelda... now what?
i was expecting much from super paper mario and fuck that game its slow.
the story no matter how funny, kills the experience and slows it like no other
game ever...

wario was 2 hours length so i felt stolen when i finished it.

sonic its not as good as everyone says... i love sonic... but that game sucks.
too buggy and the control its maybe the worst control in a sonic game ever.

ssx its a let down for ssx fans like me. again the control kills the experience.

trauma center and kororimpa are good.

now PS3.

ps3 has no games.

I LOVE MOTORSTORM and its online mode... its great

but its only one game. and please dont mention RESISTANCE because its the
most overated game these days.

now XBOX 360

2 WORDS.... XBOX LIVE.

games completely worth playing and very very fun....MUST HAVES.

Gears of War (mind blowing)
Lost Planet (the most intense game ever)
Condemned (scary as hell)
Dead Rising (i doesnt get more fun than this)
Viva Piñata (i forgot how games felt when i was a kid...and this brought back memories)
Crackdown (i dont know how but its very fun)
Ghost Recon (Great Gameplay and 1st Next Gen game)

and with HALO 3, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, The Darkness (Riddick!), BioShock
Banjo Kazooie 3, Grand theft auto IV and Devil May cry.

lets say its pretty much safe to say...this year its for the Xbox 360 ... even if the wii outsells it
in the near future.

ryuujin2788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can read Japanese and are an anime fan I can very easily get you 20 games.

1) Zelda
2) Wii Play
3) Wii Sports
4) Bleach
5) Naruto
6) Pokemon Battle Revolution
7) Rayman
8) Cooking mama
9) Wario
10) One Piece : Unlimited Adventure
11) Super Paper Mario
12) Dragon Ball Z
13) Trauma Center
14) Elebits

And, coming out very soon:

15) Detective Conan (This one you will definitely need to know Japanese for, but it will be good)
16) Fist of the North Star Collection
17) Negima!? Neo-Pactio Fight
18) Dragon Quest Swords
19) Hajime no Ippo
20) Biohazard 4 Wii edition

So there are your 20 games. Now, this will, of course, only work if you can either read Japanese or ignore the language barrier... and you are willing to buy a Japanese console. Since I can read Japanese the choice was obvious for me (plus I was in Japan at the time of release). But this is probably the only reason to buy a Wii right now, is if your Japanese. They did a way better job on the Japanese version, to tell you the truth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs