Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The "Give & Get" Sale starts today and ends Tuesday, November 30. Each day during the sale there will be huge savings on featured games and large game packs that are perfect for gift-giving throughout the holidays. In the spirit of giving, each day of the sale, Valve will be awarding 30 users with the top five games on their wishlists. To become eligible to win, simply load up your own wishlist with ten or more items now.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Today's Deals

Lots of good games on sale, and new sales each day for a week? Pretty sweet. Even bigger discounts on packs of games? Very cool. Possibility of winning 5 games from your wishlist for free? Gnarly. If I weren't nearly broke right now, I'd be throwing heaps of money at Valve. Take advantage while the prices are good. Quite a few good gift ideas in the list, and there will be more coming soon.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
Do you have to gift them?
Nope. You only need to gift them if you buy one of the gift packs (aka multiple copies of the same game) because you can only have 1 copy registered to your Steam account. Sale prices can be taken advantage of for yourself, or others if you see fit.

QUOTE(ThatDudeWithTheFood @ Nov 24 2010, 08:25 PM) Borderlands only 10 bucks and CSS only 5 darn wish i had some monies.
Ditto. I've been wanting Counterstrike just for the Trouble in Terrorist Town mod, but I've been spending too much lately. I did make sure to add it to my wishlist though. Hoping to cash in my good karma to win 5 free games!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got stream... but.... i got a ps3 i'm more of a consle fanboy then pc...

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Scott-105 said:
Do you have to gift them?
Nope. You only need to gift them if you buy one of the gift packs (aka multiple copies of the same game) because you can only have 1 copy registered to your Steam account. Sale prices can be taken advantage of for yourself, or others if you see fit.

QUOTE(ThatDudeWithTheFood @ Nov 24 2010, 08:25 PM) Borderlands only 10 bucks and CSS only 5 darn wish i had some monies.
Ditto. I've been wanting Counterstrike just for the Trouble in Terrorist Town mod, but I've been spending too much lately. I did make sure to add it to my wishlist though. Hoping to cash in my good karma to win 5 free games!
Just go to a local game store and I bought counter strike for $20 and it came with Day of Defeat source >.>

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
The odds against me winning the games in my wishlist are fairly high, but I put a few more in there just in case.
tongue.gif
Not to be a creep or anything, but I just checked out your wishlist, and you only have 9 games on there. You need at least 10 games on your wishlist to be eligible to win your top 5.

On a side note, I hadn't realized they had a Portal 2 page! That just jumped to the top of my wishlist.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
On a side note, I hadn't realized they had a Portal 2 page! That just jumped to the top of my wishlist.
Should be the top of everyone's wishlist
smile.gif

Bought the Indie pack on sale yesterday and Galcon Fusion is really fun. Will probably buy today's indie pack too for Recettear.

QUOTEWinners will be chosen from the eligible users between the hours of 10 am and 1 pm PST daily.
That is the next 3 hours.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$22.50....Picked up borderlands and pre ordered super meat boy yesterday......and I just had to get audiosurf today
closedeyes.gif
lets see how much more money steam can take from me (probably not as much as that summer sale...)

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dang-it steam has been taking my money like crazy lately too many freaking good deals to pass up. How the hell can you pass up discounts up to 75% off? Or the indie packs are like 90 some percent off the last two days, I might get today's too, I didn't even download the ones I got yesterday yet.!!! LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: