Gaming girlfriends game ?

-=oopeteroo=-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
iam going to my girlfriends house and she wants me to bring my ds, any suggest what game i will add to my ds ? she loved mario cart and wario touch...

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's like asking "What games would boys like" there are no specific gender games, I mean those 2 games give us some idea, but almost everyone likes those games, be more specific on what genres she likes and then maybe people can help you.

If you both have DS's look for multiplayer games, elsewise look for generally fun games. Super Princess Peach may appeal to her if she likes the Mario-franchise, I loved the game myself.

DMCDante

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Super Princess Peach would be good
yaynds.gif

My Girlfriend loved to play Kirby Squeak Squad or New Super Mario Bros.
rolleyes.gif

Also try Sonic Rush,Sonic Rush Adventure and Mario Party DS this games are so much fun
yaynds.gif

My Girlfriend and I love to playing these games^^

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
From my experience of that genre of humankind (ie what my lass likes) I suggest picross, tetris, New Super Mario Brothers, Wordjong, Mahjong, Lego Indiana Jones, Nintendogs, Arkanoid, Club House Games, Cooking Mama and Scrabble. Although to throw that all out the window her friend who I got an R4 for likes Final Fantasy, Phoenix Wright and the like. Tried to get my lady into Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright and she just got bored clicking through all the text.

This short educational film may explain why she was unable to take in the latter two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Kirby Canvas Curse, it seems likely to appeal to people who liked both the games you mentioned.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Show her that game where you touch schoolgirls to find out if they're witches. I think that look on my girlfriend's face was "quietly impressed" but come to think of it I'm not that good at reading her. It was the same look as when I got those Nintendo boxer shorts off ebay and modelled them by dancing around and singing the Mario tune at any rate.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BlueStar said:
Show her that game where you touch schoolgirls to find out if they're witches. I think that look on my girlfriend's face was "quietly impressed" but come to think of it I'm not that good at reading her. It was the same look as when I got those Nintendo boxer shorts off ebay and modelled them by dancing around and singing the Mario tune at any rate.

Amazing. XD I would like it if my boyfriend would do something like that, both, dancing in boxer shorts is always great, but showing me weird japanese games where you grope girls for silly reasons is lovely, but sadly he's not a fanboy at all, at least not for the DS. *gives the PS3 a jealous glance* He'd never buy a Sony boxer shorts though. ;_;

TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
I was about to start another 'girl gamers' rant when I saw the title, but then reminded myself that not all girls have grown up around gaming and geekery.

So, games for girly girls? Nintendogs, Mario Kart, Brain Training, Sudoku, Club House Games, maybe Pinky St, perhaps those god awful My (insert animal here)z games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt