Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
794.png
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
But seriously though, not all friends of opposite genders have to fuck. But if you had a childhood friend for 10 years, you've known each other since you were really little, and all that's on your mind is fucking her? That's messed up.

Reactions: Chary and Seriel

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
yes always lmao, if your best friend is a girl and you aint try to fuck then shes ugly. Like I said Hands down. NO EXCEPTIONS. if they havent fucked yet and its been 10 years its becuz shes just not into him or hes not trying hard enough. #pussy
Honestly you just sound like a fat neckbeard sexually frustrated with such reply.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
fuck no, if youre a girl and you have a guy as a best friend, they wanna fuck. Hands down. No exceptions.
Not true. My two best friends (I'm not sure I could pick which I'm closer to) are women, and I'm not interested in having sex with either. I even used to have a crush on one of them, but that was before we became close friends.

Anyway, to the OP. If they had been best friends for under a year, maybe even two, you might have cause to worry. After 10 years, I can't imagine there being anything there.

Basically, you don't have any reason to be worried, and while you do need to get past it, but we all have our insecurities.

Last edited by JoostinOnline,
Reactions: VinsCool

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck no, if youre a girl and you have a guy as a best friend, they wanna fuck. Hands down. No exceptions.

Not true. My two best friends (I'm not sure I could pick which I'm closer to) are women, and I'm not interested in having sex with either. I even used to have a crush on one of them, but that was before we became close friends.

No offense that should read "Not true. My two best friends (I'm not sure I could pick which I'm closer to) are women, and I'm not interested in having sex with either ANYMORE. I even used to have a crush on one of them, but that was before we became close friends AND I WAS FIRMLY IN THE FRIEND ZONE.

Reactions: RJCline

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
No offense that should read "Not true. My two best friends (I'm not sure I could pick which I'm closer to) are women, and I'm not interested in having sex with either ANYMORE. I even used to have a crush on one of them, but that was before we became close friends AND I WAS FIRMLY IN THE FRIEND ZONE.
I wasn't in the friend zone, she wasn't interested. That's got nothing to do with friendship. Don't be one of those assholes who tries to blame a girl not being interested on "the friend zone".

The point I was making is that it doesn't even matter if there were some original feelings there.

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My first date day with my now fiance ended with two of her male friends visiting randomly and hanging for he night. Was I a little jealous we dropped any plans to accommodate these friends? Yes. Did I let it ruin the night? No, of course not.

You have to not let it bother you with whoever your gf is friends with, girl or guy. If one of your gf's friends does something that you're not okay with you can either get over it, draw the line, or leave the relationship.

Reactions: cmdwedge

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Girls can have friends too. If she's known him that long and they weren't banging before, chances are, they won't be banging later.
But if it really bothers you that much, then leave her before it's too late. Don't ruin her friendship because you are insecure.

Last edited by The Catboy,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's assuming you have to have romantic/feelings for someone to do the nasty with them.

There is something called "Friends With Benefits".

I guess no one has heard of it.

Last edited by cvskid,
Reactions: mikefor20

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway what it comes down to is this. OP, IF she likes you enough to call you her "Boyfriend"(no answer on that) and hang out with you and maybe more then you are doing something right. Don't stress about the other guy. He probably does want her,don't let the simple people here fool you. He want's it. But HIS intentions are not an issue. Truth be told if she is attractive she gets hit on everywhere. If its not that guy it WILL be someone else. Maybe multiple someone else's on a regular basis. Most guys at least will entertain the thought. Maybe even your friends. But that does not matter. Its about what SHE want's. IF you act like an ass you WILL drive her away. Instead, act like a man. Be confident and fun. Make her laugh. Make it so she only thinks of you. Make her want you. All the cocks in the world want to hit that(before all the "men" in here get in an uproar I was talking about any average horny HS/College guys,guys at bars,stores,buses,clubs. You know everywhere. But not all you sensitive online "guys" ). Just worry about making her happy. And for god sake's make her cum HARD! Then you'll be good.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and sex does not equal romance and love

I'm wondering how old the people giving OP advice are.

What @RJCline is saying might sound ugly, especially to women, but I agree completely. Men and women can be friends just fine, but I don't think they can be "best friends" without there being something else there.

Old enough to have a kid in College. Married and happy.

Reactions: Kinqdra

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's assuming you have to have romantic/feeling for someone to do the nasty with them.

There is something called "Friends With Benefits".

I guess no one has heard of it.

I've had... lots of FWB's.
All male tho ;/

*snip*

Exactly that.
Coming from someone who sold his body over n over again.
Sex doesn't equal romance and love AT ALL.

I'm wondering how old the people giving OP advice are.

What @RJCline is saying might sound ugly, especially to women, but I agree completely. Men and women can be friends just fine, but I don't think they can be "best friends" without there being something else there.

Older then you.
And yep, Men and women can be best friends.
Happens all the time.

Reactions: Seriel

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't think it was mentioned yet, but try and hang with the dude? If she never introduces you to a best friend of 10 years, that's a red flag.

So, assuming that you've gotten past that and you've met the guy, hang out with him. You'll be able to tell a lot more about their relationship in a more proper way by getting to know him. If he's always uncomfortable around you or acts way less social when your girlfriend's not there, then that's a sign that something's up. If he's totally fine and you guys click, then you just made a friend who would feel guilty about betraying you if he DID have feelings.

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway what it comes down to is this. OP, IF she likes you enough to call you her "Boyfriend"(no answer on that) and hang out with you and maybe more then you are doing something right. Don't stress about the other guy. He probably does want her,don't let the simple people here fool you. He want's it. But HIS intentions are not an issue. Truth be told if she is attractive she gets hit on everywhere. If its not that guy it WILL be someone else. Maybe multiple someone else's on a regular basis. Most guys at least will entertain the thought. Maybe even your friends. But that does not matter. Its about what SHE want's. IF you act like an ass you WILL drive her away. Instead, act like a man. Be confident and fun. Make her laugh. Make it so she only thinks of you. Make her want you. All the cocks in the world want to hit that(before all the "men" in here get in an uproar I was talking about any average horny HS/College guys,guys at bars,stores,buses,clubs. You know everywhere. But not all you sensitive online "guys" ). Just worry about making her happy. And for god sake's make her cum HARD! Then you'll be good.

Old enough to have a kid in College. Married and happy.
Darn, you quoted me. I changed my mind about writing that right after posting. I agree with what you're saying, too. It's about what she wants and OP shouldn't worry about it, but her best friend is definitely interested in her.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are right . Men and women CAN be friends. It happens but either he's gay/taken or a complete puss,thinks it cant happen and/or she's unattractive,too attractive, gay or an ice queen. There are exceptions but thanks to the fact we are all just animals and our animal brains are wired for reproduction as a priority no man and woman can truly "Just be friends" unless they fall in to the previously mentioned categories. Especially if they spend tons of time together.It will come out some day. At a party, wedding, reunion, or something. A little booze and some privacy and a perceived opportunity like a breakup and it will come out. Its inevitable. Some exceptions,not a lot. Sex is the main reason for everything we do. You spend all sorts of time on hair,clothes,your physique,cars,houses,boats,and the like to get approval from the opposite (I guess) sex and get you some. It why people do everything.

Last edited by mikefor20, , Reason: things got wonky
Reactions: Engert

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It happens but either he's gay/taken or a complete puss,thinks it cant happen and/or she's unattractive,too attractive, gay or an ice queen. There are exceptions but thanks to the fact we are all just animals and our animal brains are wired for reproduction as a priority no man and woman can truly "Just be friends" unless they fall in to the previously mentioned categories. Especially if they spend tons of time together.It will come out some day. At a party, wedding, reunion, or something. A little booze and some privacy and a perceived opportunity like a breakup and it will come out. Its inevitable. Some exceptions,not a lot. Sex is the main reason for everything we do. You spend all sorts of time on hair,clothes,your physique,cars,houses,boats,and the like to get approval from the opposite (I guess) sex and get you some. It why people do everything.

Actually... I just teased me hair a little, put on skinnies n a shirt, some bracelets n things n got rewarded with dick and cash.
Or put a skirt on, girly clothes and got rewarded with dick and cash.
I barely had to do shit ;D

Besides, I know someone who's 31, never had sex nor even interested in sex.

Maybe it's true for the "typical heterosexual human being" but in a lot of cases, it's mostly untrue.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gender fluidity, orientations? WTF, wrong direction. No matter the statement, someone did it,likes it and such. There is someone out there who wants to cut his balls off for fun. Eat a turd and anything else you can think of. People are disgusting. Just because it exists and seems normal to you doesn't mean it pertains to and that we should consider it normal for the purposes of this conversation. That's your deal. I don't think the OP wants to turn tricks,geez.

I wasn't in the friend zone, she wasn't interested. That's got nothing to do with friendship. Don't be one of those assholes who tries to blame a girl not being interested on "the friend zone".

The point I was making is that it doesn't even matter if there were some original feelings there.

not interested is the friend zone dude.

Reactions: RJCline

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
not interested is the friend zone dude.
No. Not interested is not interested. And honestly, I can see why plenty of girls wouldn't be interested with that enormous ego of yours. It's pathetic. But your refusal to accept that friendship isn't the reason girls aren't interested in you is throwing off the topic.

Anyway, back on topic. As I said before, you've got nothing to worry about, but sometimes we all worry about things we shouldn't, so ignore the hate. However, you should be honest with your girlfriend. Don't let your emotions flood out, but tell her you can't help but feel a little nervous, so you want to meet him.

Honestly you just sound like a fat neckbeard sexually frustrated with such reply.
He sounds like a troll. We should probably stop feeding him.

Last edited by JoostinOnline,
Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but...