Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol.
One month and my first has fallen flat.

We're "unofficially dating" We aren't really a couple anymore, but she wants to pretend we are so other guys won't bother her. She still likes me and wants to be with me, but says that due to family crap (dad walked out, wont come back, mom is dying from some disease, has to babysit 12 kids because of this) she just can't handle having a boyfriend right now.

The weird part is we do the exact same stuff we did while we were dating, only we do it without being a couple.
Its fucking with my head man. I don't understand this shit at all... I really like her too, but it just feels so strange... either we should cut it off or not, you know?
Advices?

(On the plus side she called the authorities on her crazy ex
biggrin.gif
)
She thinks hes being sent to the psych ward cause hes crazy.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, I can't type anything about this situation. I'm glad she did the right thing to get her ex-boyfriend to the authorities. She doesn't like to flirt which is good, I believe you should keep the 'unofficial dating' going until she says something about it.

Just remember you isn't that close to her because she's dealing with issues right now that she can't handle on her own. It will be nice you can help her babysit the 12 kids but that's too much on your shoulders.

Just keep her in good hands, just tell to have faith.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noooooo you'll be a jerk if you leave her now. from what I can tell its really tough for her so you can provide some sort of emotional support.

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i try.
But shes like pushing me away right now.
today was our month anniversary... we talked for 10 mins, she said she needed to go and would call back, never did.
^I helped baby sit the little bastards yesterday. Most annoying disrespectful little fucks ever. We distracted them with video games so we could talk.

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Hmmm, you should threaten the kids about their mother dying; that should give them something to shut up about!
My gf would kill me. She is absurdly attached to her mom (there is a reason for this, but its private)

SpikeyBryan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be able to get booty out of this.

EDIT:
After some further thought, I am pretty sure, I can guarantee you some booty. Trust me, if she's going to pull you through all this shit, you BETTER get some booty out of this, because you even already got her away from her psychotic Ex, and I don't think you got booty for that... yet, wait, did you?

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're getting used. I hope you are at least getting sex out of this.

"month anniversary"? "We aren't really a couple anymore, but she wants to pretend we are so other guys won't bother her."?

Are you kidding? Get out now and make a better choice for your 2nd relationship.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe she's just trying to see if you'll still stick to her even when she's trying to push you away
maybe she wants you to still care even though you two arent like "official" you know?

just hang in there :]
girls like guys who dont give up on them
cuz even when we act like we dont want you there,
we really do.
its an act of like insecurity i guess

(this is just my two cents from a girls point of view)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tinymonkeyt said:
maybe she's just trying to see if you'll still stick to her even when she's trying to push you away
maybe she wants you to still care even though you two arent like "official" you know?

we really do.
+1

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tinymonkeyt said:

we really do.

(this is just my two cents from a girls point of view)
Thanks tinyt, I see that really, most tempers never had a girlfriend!!
frown.gif

You're giving him so many smart advices!!
Guy says he still likes her, then just stick with her, if she's having a though period of her life, you have to be there to support her..

I mean, you're not loosing anything with sticking with her couple more weeks!
But could loose a friend and possible lover..

And you SpikeyBryan, I see you're a very "smart" person, with your suggestions of rape, and implying sex, when someone just needs emotional support!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Toni Plutonij said:
Guy says he still likes her, then just stick with her, if she's having a though period of her life, you have to be there to support her..
Exactly! It's obvious that she has a hard time, and unless you feel really, really bad about being with her you should support her as much as you can. I mean, this isn't just trying to get some attention; her life really sucks at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: