Girl Problems

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Link5084, Aug 11, 2008.

Aug 11, 2008

Girl Problems by Link5084 at 3:09 AM (4,024 Views / 0 Likes) 40 replies

1. Link5084
    OP

Member Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

United States
    This happened to me a couple months ago. I've been seeing this girl for 7 weeks and everything has been almost perfect, until recently, a couple things have begun to go wrong, all because of my fault. We haven't been physical in the past 3 days, yet we've seen each other numerous times. She has rejected every physical advance I have made, even just light making out. When she noticed that I failed to hide how upset I was at her rejection, she asked me to explain what was wrong, and when I did, she explained that she was just merely stressed out because of final exams. I accepted this and said, "You know what, you're right, I was stupid and wrong. Let's put it behind us" because I could tell she was getting upset by the conversation and so I didn't want to push it anymore, but I'm still not convinced. Why would she not want to be physically intimate because of the stress of exams? When I get stressed out by anything, it only increases my desire to be physically intimate as a relief from the stress. I don't understand why she's being like this. But she's probably right, and I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

2. Jdbye

Suspended Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    That's how girls work when it comes to sex.

They like to take it slow.

But you should probably not listen to a guy which knows nothing about girls other than what he's seen on TV.

Also, you screwed my chances at getting topic #100000 without even trying. I got 99999 (without trying) and 100002 (when trying) [​IMG]

3. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    Say the three words

4. Westside

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    Yes, "Me, You, Now!" Sometimes it works like a charm, sometimes, it fails... butt, when it works... oooo man.

5. silent sniper

Member silent sniper !dennaB

Canada
    Enjoy my AIDS!

I know, I'm a prick [​IMG]

6. James B.

Member James B. GBAtemp Regular

United States
    GOD!

Light making out after 7 weeks?!

Haha, I've been with my 1st (ok, I'm only 14) for 8 months... I don't think we made out really 'til 4 months.. maybe 5. That WAS because her parents were crazy strict and she wasn't supposed to date till she was 18... but still.

She wants to wait 'til marriage to have sex.. I really can't blame her. I think college will get that out of her -- she's a partier (:
    I'm a semi-nerd (I'm on these forums, obv.) but she's totally the opposite. Totally social, and all that fun stuff.

[​IMG]
    Us, if anyone cares.

She keeps talking about this skater guy that she thinks is 'gorgeous' in front of me... IDK how to feel about it. She knows he's the kind of guy who would pressure her to do stuff and then leave after the fact... but I think she really likes him.

I guess I'm safe knowing she's smart about what she does (:

/end really long random rant

That felt good to write out.

7. jesuschristmonke

Member jesuschristmonke GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You'll never be safe until you're making 6 figures. Women are like cats. Stop feeding them and see how long they stick around.

Again. Facts. Anyone, feel free to argue but you'd be wrong.

Just accept it because you'll come to these conclusions on your own eventually.

8. James B.

United States
    Haha - we've done stuff.. yeah. But she's told me what she doesn't want. We're 14.. Give it some time (:

And yeah. The money thing. Whatever. She's nice enough, I won't have to make TOO much (:

9. jesuschristmonke

Member jesuschristmonke GBAtemp Regular

United States

That's fine, you don't have to believe me. Just trying to save a kid some disappointment down the line.

10. James B.

United States
    >.>

She's my first, I'm her first. She doesn't know... she's told me what she wants.

I'll try all the way till she stops me. Geez.

I'll let her stop me, easiest way.

11. Bamboo

Member Bamboo GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I believe her.
    But here are some other thoughts of mine :

You need to make her feel like she is in control of when you make out.
    If she doesn't wanna make out you need to be cool with that.
    You should only want to make out with someone who wants to.
    How shit would it be if she decided to make out with you even if she didn't want to ?
    I think if you stop trying to make out with her all the time and just spend time with her like go out for a meal and a nice walk talk to her but dont touch her maybe hold her hand.
    Maybe she thinks you like her just for the sex ?
    IF that doesn't work maybe she needs some time alone...
    But I think love works like this:
    it should be about you giving something to your lover.
    Not wanting them to give you something.
    If you lover senses that you are needy she wont feel that you love her because you will be focusing on what you can get from her rather than what you can give to her.

12. matrix121391

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Try Yahoo answers or go look around at those advice giving sites. I don't think this would be the best place to ask for advice (no offense guys). But, I have to say, some of the responses here made me laugh out loud (Me, you, now). Hopefully some laughter and humor can cheer you up. Good luck!

13. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    fuck women, dont love them. The sooner you figure out women and sex isnt everything the sooner life becomes easier.

14. jedjj

Newcomer jedjj Newbie

Canada
    From my experience/knowledge:
    I will tell you now that sex is amazing, and I will also tell you that most women have much less interest in sex during a relationship. More importantly, when guys get stressed we jerk it, get rid of the build up, rub one out, whatever. When women get stressed they lose their sex drive.

To better understand how attraction between people works take a look at www.doubleyourdating.com by David Deangelo. The emails talk about how attraction works somewhat, but I tell you that the e-book and the videos are genius. It will help you understand that women are no more important than anything else.

No, I don't work for him, I got the files the same way you will attempt to get them.

15. Link5084
    OP

Member Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

United States
    Dang, I didnt realize I got topic 100000.

16. matrix121391

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wow. That's some pretty good advice, the thing about how male and female deal with stress. Will remember! Thank you!

17. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    Been there, done that..
    Face it, she doesn't feel the same with you anymore.

18. gosp

Member gosp GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    That guy is hilarious. I admit that he had some awesome pickup lines, but his techniques are NOT for girls dealing with exams.

And now... my wonderful sex advice: Don't be a pushover, don't be a prick.If she's pushing you around, then look into your other options for a bit and see if she'll follow you. If she talks about other guys, then laugh with her.

AFTER EXAMS.

19. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    I've been having trouble with my girlfriend recently, and it's mainly because I come from a loose, unrestricted white suburban background, while she comes from a stricter, very focused on respect Hispanic background (I prefer hispanic women physically). For 2 or so months everything was fine, she had no problems with me. Then all of a sudden BAM she's saying we might have to break up even though she is madly in love with me. Apparently last time I saw her I did lots of shit that upset her and her mother (whom I pretty much hate)and then we talked for like 5 fucking hours about it and I said I'd work with her on it AND SHES STILL UPSET.

Good thing is is that I sort of resolved it and she said that if I do these things for her I might get sex sooner than she earlier projected (2-3 years, which I got rather mad/upset with her about) so that's cool
    Haven't even made out yet though D:

(note: I am nearly nearly 15 and she's 3 months older than me, so it's sort of to be expected buut its still annoying as hell)

20. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    my problems:

what seems to be semi-permanent state of PMS (im half serious here...)

contradicts herself all the time. for example - won't let me stick some cheerleader cutouts on my wall, however she has leonardo decaprio (probably spelt wrong) on her wall already. winges an incredible amount, yet rarely admits when shes done something wrong. DOESN'T LISTEN TO/UNDERSTAND LOGICAL REASONING. Her arguments are based on emotion and never reasoning (opposite to me).

this last month or two she barely ever wants to have sex at all. before then she was much hornier. also doesn't want to be very creative when we do it (this since the beginning)

imo young people like us should be much more sexually active at this time in our lives.