Giraffe and Annika! announced for consoles

607c3868-227b-454f-b388-9a25a18cd313.jpg
When a young girl named Annika awakens on a mysterious island, she must recruit the help of a boy named Giraffe and a witch named Lily to uncover her memories. What secrets await this unlikely trio of adventurers on the island of Spica?

Embark on a magical, mystery-filled adventure in Giraffe and Annika! This charming story is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on August 25 in North America, August 28 in Europe, and September 4 in Oceania.

7028be82-f407-458d-ae76-a75a0c2c4246.png
:arrow: Giraffe & Annika! Offical Site

Shahaan

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
>Gaming site that announces game news announces news about a game
This idiot^: Bro this is a sponsored post

lmao
Ok, but its a game no one really played and is apparently not all that great, but hey don't take my word for it. Its already out, this is just a port. The post in its entirety is completely static as opposed to the other posts and this site doesn't really report over something seemingly minute as the port of a game most people here have never even heard of

Shahaan

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Ok, but its a game no one really played and is apparently not all that great, but hey don't take my word for it. Its already out, this is just a port. The post in its entirety is completely static as opposed to the other posts and this site doesn't really report over something seemingly minute as the port of a game most people here have never even heard a couple

Ok, but its a game no one really played and is apparently not all that great, but hey don't take my word for it. Its already out, this is just a port. The post in its entirety is completely static as opposed to the other posts and this site doesn't really report over something seemingly minute as the port of a game most people here have never even heard of
A couple years later and I realised it doesn't look too bad and oldheads from iNiS worked on it, I always wanted them to to make SOMETHING interesting again so it was a real eye opener while looking at the company history even if its not them directly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone