Qwack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi guys

I tried many things and many version but somehow i was not able to run Air Zonk (PC Denjin Punkic Cyborgs) on vita. Anyone has idea how should and what is the trick if i want to play Air Zonk and others from the serie? (which emulator, which rom, what settings and so on)

bonkzonk.gif

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys

I tried many things and many version but somehow i was not able to run Air Zonk (PC Denjin Punkic Cyborgs) on vita. Anyone has idea how should and what is the trick if i want to play Air Zonk and others from the serie? (which emulator, which rom, what settings and so on)
Did you try on retroarch?

Qwack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Did you try on retroarch?
Yep, + with and without bios files from different sources. At the best combo was; no error message just blank screen (aka loading) but nothing else happened.
A naked baby puts on sunglasses and transform into some biker gang leader? What the heck is this game!? :wtf:
Bonk heritage!
83301092.gif

Reactions: yuyuyup

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now's the perfect time to get one!.. oh wait, they're super expesnive... Well then you can emulate on a vita or something! Oh wait...
I can't see having one of these. The games don't feel like they are unique compared to games I already own. That game look like a platformer game, mario is already a prominent one. But I guess I'll see what they have on the wii u eshop since they have some of those console games on their virtual console. :ninja:

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't see having one of these. The games don't feel like they are unique compared to games I already own. That game look like a platformer game, mario is already a prominent one. But I guess I'll see what they have on the wii u eshop since they have some of those console games on their virtual console. :ninja:
Nostalgia, my friend. Some days I think about some 3do games I liked, but then look for some videos and forget for some time, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny