Not open for further replies.

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

First off to comment, I have programmed in C.

As a first expirence to making homebrew, Id like to make a homebrew application. I thought about what I could do, something new yet simple as this is my first homebrew for ANY console. And I thought about a sex utility which some might or might not be for/against: GiiMote

GiiMote will be the simple application that when opened and set to on, the Wii Remote will start vibrating, acting as a vibrator, without stopping until the user decides to.
Here is a rough 5 minute mockup (I wont use these exact graphics):

makemiicum.png

The "-" and "+" buttons increase the force of the vibration of the Wii Remote. They can be controlled by pointing at the circle "-" and "+" buttons and pressing A or simply pressing + or - on your Wii Remote. P1, P2, P3, and P4 indicate the remote which is being controlled. The bar with skin colored bars indicates the battery level of each remote as this application will problably use up alot of battery. The other bar with green at the left side and orange on the right side indicates the force: Less color on the bar, less vibration if the bar is filled up to the right side, more vibration.

I need to start off from 0 as I have no idea: What tools I need, what complier should I use, any restrictions, etc.

Also Im asking for a graphics designer to give this a native Wii look.

Like I said, I doubt this will be for real world use but just to give me a taste of the homebrew world.

Argon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty gross. You'd have to be pretty sick to use something like this especially a video game console...?

# This is straight up gross.
# This is going to drain your battery with in 10 minutes.
# What in the world is the point of 4 different remotes in this? That's what makes it worse.
# This is supposed to be a community of all ages.
# Who is going to be nasty enough to actually get pleasure off of a Wii controller?
# This is unsanitary

Sorry, I see you're going to attempt to put a lot of work into this but if I were you, I'd do something that people can actually benefit from. I know this is just my opinion and you probably won't take it serious, but I'm sure a lot of people agree with me when I say it's pretty gross.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude you should like seriously just disappear off gbatemp

first your requesting a stupid features for no reason when there other apps you can use.

now this.

do us all a favor and let the suicide commit.

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
hahah dude Wiibrator already exists lol
meohsix said:
already done its called WiiBrator
[url=http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthrea...#post2148079378]http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthrea...#post2148079378[/url]
I did a quick search and nothing showed up. My apoligies.

chao1212 said:
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Like I said, this isnt for real world use....Just to get some insite on making homebrew applications.

Gobnoblin said:
lol whole new meaning of playing games by yourself lmao
I laughed
tongue.gif

Posts merged

Argon said:
That's pretty gross. You'd have to be pretty sick to use something like this especially a video game console...?

# This is straight up gross.
# This is going to drain your battery with in 10 minutes.
# What in the world is the point of 4 different remotes in this? That's what makes it worse.
# This is supposed to be a community of all ages.
# Who is going to be nasty enough to actually get pleasure off of a Wii controller?
# This is unsanitary

Sorry, I see you're going to attempt to put a lot of work into this but if I were you, I'd do something that people can actually benefit from. I know this is just my opinion and you probably won't take it serious, but I'm sure a lot of people agree with me when I say it's pretty gross.
I stated that this application is not really for real world use. I agree if someone does use it for real world use....It is indeed gross.
I know about the battery issue which is why there is a battery indicator in the application
Females masterbate together. You might laugh and not believe me but your problem. Note that you wont catch any 20+ year old doing it.....Its common in the teen stage where sex is still a mystery.
Yes, it is a community of all ages and this is geared towards the adult section.
2girls1cup. Thats all I have to say to that 5th point
Of course it is.

I dont think its alot of work. Just know how to control the moter in the Wii, change its value of more/less force, getting battery information and thats it. I dont think its much work at all.

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ Sep 25 2009, 02:38 AM) this is pure garbage any1 who downloads this is sick in the head.
I agree even though there are worse things in this world.

QUOTE(xzxero @ Sep 25 2009, 04:48 AM)
dude you should like seriously just disappear off gbatemp

first your requesting a stupid features for no reason when there other apps you can use.

now this.

do us all a favor and let the suicide commit.
I imagine you are talking about tha DMP thread....Again read the thread and understand my request.

"do us all a favor and let the suicide commit"? What? You dont even read what you write because that doesnt make sense at all.....so I suspect it is normal that you dont read other's thread

QUOTE(mAdvillainy @ Sep 25 2009, 05:08 AM)
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
I was having the worst day till i read this thread
Glad you had a laugh
tongue.gif

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Add nunchuk support, something to activate, regulate the vibration. Example, pressing the stick forward, it vibrates much, backward, more softly. One of inconvenients I see on Wiibrator is it needs be operated from the Wiimote itself, so a remote controller like the nunchuk would be pretty handly
smile.gif

And definitively a name change, the current sound gross, maybe something more female friendly, you know, something that she really call without being pointed with a finger =P

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
riahc3 said:
Like I said, this isnt for real world use....Just to get some insite on making homebrew applications.

sooooo to get some insite about making homebrew you decide to make...a vibrator
riiiiiiiigggghhhhht

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OriginalHamster said:
Add nunchuk support, something to activate, regulate the vibration. Example, pressing the stick forward, it vibrates much, backward, more softly. One of inconvenients I see on Wiibrator is it needs be operated from the Wiimote itself, so a remote controller like the nunchuk would be pretty handly
smile.gif

And definitively a name change, the current sound gross, maybe something more female friendly, you know, something that she really call without being pointed with a finger =P
I dont see the point in your nunchuk support idea. I make do the stick forward/stick backwards idea with the - and + buttons on the remote.

And suggestions on the name change?

omgpwn666 said:
LOL 4 player,this is so sick but funny rofl
@ OriginalHamster - You really got into that O.O
He is the only one who actually is trying to help.

Bladexdsl said:
sooooo to get some insite about making homebrew you decide to make...a vibrator
riiiiiiiigggghhhhht
I could have made a calculator. I could have made a program that displays Mario and when you click a button it says "Mario!"
It is just to make a first homebrew program. Nothing else. I thought of this because I thought it was original (guess not)

QUOTE(Maikel Steneker @ Sep 25 2009, 12:30 PM)
Wow, I didn't expect everyone here to be so sensitive.... I mean, he tries to make his Wiimote rumble, he won't kill your grandma
rolleyes.gif
Exactly. Its more of a joke program than anything else as we have all thought that we doubt anyone in the real world will use it.

But this is all great and all but I need the API and documentation about homebrew. Else, we can talk all day but I cant really do anything.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make it require X amount of playtime in Wii Fit for the day. Don't want ho gettin lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended