Ghosterbusters Wii - New screens

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Jul 15, 2008.

Jul 15, 2008
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Well we all knew that it'll look different & I was welcoming that as I prefer to have a game built for the Wii than a watered down port of the 360/PS3/PC game but I dunno, aside from the wiimote practically being used as a proton pack what else can this version offer over the other versions? Was expecting something else to make this a game that people would buy & play alongside the other version. It's also for the PS2 but that version will be a port of the Wii one so will have nothing for PS2 gamers I reckon & will have a lot of stuff taken out of it.

I'm hoping that there is more about this version that we don't know & will make this be more desirable gameplay wise.

2. berlinka

Member berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Netherlands
    Hmmmwell, you can't say much from looking at the screens. Okay, it looks very mediocre but I prefer smooth framerates over gorgeous graphics, period.

I'm on the fence, slightly leaning towards the positive side.

3. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    Well, it's a smart decision to make a different style of graphics instead of a worse version of the 360/PS3 ones.. but yeah.. I don't see any reasons why I should play this version instead of the PC one..

There will be a PC version right!?

4. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Yeah, if there's a PC version (which I hope there is) I'll pick that one up. Just like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, this will be a game that relies on technology. Which is why I think both this and The Force Unleashed will flop on the Wii. I just hope LucasArts announce a PC version of TFU now.

5. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    lets hope it doesn't contain cheesy mini games like most Wii games.