Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well we all knew that it'll look different & I was welcoming that as I prefer to have a game built for the Wii than a watered down port of the 360/PS3/PC game but I dunno, aside from the wiimote practically being used as a proton pack what else can this version offer over the other versions? Was expecting something else to make this a game that people would buy & play alongside the other version. It's also for the PS2 but that version will be a port of the Wii one so will have nothing for PS2 gamers I reckon & will have a lot of stuff taken out of it.

I'm hoping that there is more about this version that we don't know & will make this be more desirable gameplay wise.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, it's a smart decision to make a different style of graphics instead of a worse version of the 360/PS3 ones.. but yeah.. I don't see any reasons why I should play this version instead of the PC one..

There will be a PC version right!?

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, if there's a PC version (which I hope there is) I'll pick that one up. Just like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, this will be a game that relies on technology. Which is why I think both this and The Force Unleashed will flop on the Wii. I just hope LucasArts announce a PC version of TFU now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over