Ghosterbusters Wii - New screens

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Well we all knew that it'll look different & I was welcoming that as I prefer to have a game built for the Wii than a watered down port of the 360/PS3/PC game but I dunno, aside from the wiimote practically being used as a proton pack what else can this version offer over the other versions? Was expecting something else to make this a game that people would buy & play alongside the other version. It's also for the PS2 but that version will be a port of the Wii one so will have nothing for PS2 gamers I reckon & will have a lot of stuff taken out of it.

I'm hoping that there is more about this version that we don't know & will make this be more desirable gameplay wise.

2. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    Hmmmwell, you can't say much from looking at the screens. Okay, it looks very mediocre but I prefer smooth framerates over gorgeous graphics, period.

I'm on the fence, slightly leaning towards the positive side.

3. CockroachMan

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
    Well, it's a smart decision to make a different style of graphics instead of a worse version of the 360/PS3 ones.. but yeah.. I don't see any reasons why I should play this version instead of the PC one..

There will be a PC version right!?

4. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    Yeah, if there's a PC version (which I hope there is) I'll pick that one up. Just like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, this will be a game that relies on technology. Which is why I think both this and The Force Unleashed will flop on the Wii. I just hope LucasArts announce a PC version of TFU now.

5. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    lets hope it doesn't contain cheesy mini games like most Wii games.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice