Gaming Ghostbusters

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am really loving the game. But all of the sudden the game got extremely difficult and I keep dying. Its so annoying. I play the entire part, capture a bunch of ghosts and then everyone just dies at once or something like that. I have to keep replaying it and its not getting any easier. Anyone else get the game and experience this?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much after the Stay Puffed Marshmallow man things get hard. I got past 2 of these really hard parts and now I am in a building and theres a million wretches from gears of war (I swear thats what they are) and this part is actually just terrible design flaw because they come from all angles, you only get ray with you, and you keep running into stuff in this small room. I've been stuck on this part the longest now. If i can just get passed this. Then I can turn off the Xbox and know that for now. I am not stuck.

Aright, well iv passed all the hard parts and I am now in the ghost busters office or whatever to investigate some girl. Anyways, I decided to shut off the game there but when I went back to load the my game it put me outside some library with this huge crowd of people. So I have no idea how much I missed or whats going on. I'm assuming I just missed a little portion but why did it have to go ahead instead of just staying at the checkpoint?! If anyone is playing this game. I would appreciate someone to fill me in on what happened. Thanks

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know what happened (some sort of bug), but I remmember finding the part you were talking about really difficult... before I decided to upgrade my bozon dart and always use it. Then I made it in seconds. An advice: upgrade the bozon dart and learn how to use it quickly. You will need it often in the games, when there are big groups of ennemies.

EDIT: Oh, I understand what you missed. You missed a video where the mayor is saying that he is hiring someone to watch the Ghostbusters so they don't make too much mayhem. They tell that guy that they will go to the museum to investigate, but then they hear on the radio that there is a ghost problem at the library: it's the Grey Lady, that they never managed to caught! They go there, and... this is where you are now.

I think there is an option to re-watch videos you saw (or were supposed to see, I your case...)

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got the exact same bug: I stopped right after the library mission, and now it brings me to another mission; I missed all the videos in the ghosbtuster's place...

This game is quite buggy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?