Ghostbusters

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by CheatingSoi, Jun 16, 2009.

Jun 16, 2009

Ghostbusters by CheatingSoi at 8:11 PM (771 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    I am really loving the game. But all of the sudden the game got extremely difficult and I keep dying. Its so annoying. I play the entire part, capture a bunch of ghosts and then everyone just dies at once or something like that. I have to keep replaying it and its not getting any easier. Anyone else get the game and experience this?

2. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    That's not really specific. What mission is this, what part?

3. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Pretty much after the Stay Puffed Marshmallow man things get hard. I got past 2 of these really hard parts and now I am in a building and theres a million wretches from gears of war (I swear thats what they are) and this part is actually just terrible design flaw because they come from all angles, you only get ray with you, and you keep running into stuff in this small room. I've been stuck on this part the longest now. If i can just get passed this. Then I can turn off the Xbox and know that for now. I am not stuck.

Aright, well iv passed all the hard parts and I am now in the ghost busters office or whatever to investigate some girl. Anyways, I decided to shut off the game there but when I went back to load the my game it put me outside some library with this huge crowd of people. So I have no idea how much I missed or whats going on. I'm assuming I just missed a little portion but why did it have to go ahead instead of just staying at the checkpoint?! If anyone is playing this game. I would appreciate someone to fill me in on what happened. Thanks

4. gaboumafou

Member gaboumafou GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I don't know what happened (some sort of bug), but I remmember finding the part you were talking about really difficult... before I decided to upgrade my bozon dart and always use it. Then I made it in seconds. An advice: upgrade the bozon dart and learn how to use it quickly. You will need it often in the games, when there are big groups of ennemies.

EDIT: Oh, I understand what you missed. You missed a video where the mayor is saying that he is hiring someone to watch the Ghostbusters so they don't make too much mayhem. They tell that guy that they will go to the museum to investigate, but then they hear on the radio that there is a ghost problem at the library: it's the Grey Lady, that they never managed to caught! They go there, and... this is where you are now.

I think there is an option to re-watch videos you saw (or were supposed to see, I your case...)

5. gaboumafou

Member gaboumafou GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I got the exact same bug: I stopped right after the library mission, and now it brings me to another mission; I missed all the videos in the ghosbtuster's place...

This game is quite buggy...