Ghostbusters Wii - River of Slime

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by sekhu, Jun 14, 2009.

Jun 14, 2009

Ghostbusters Wii - River of Slime by sekhu at 3:08 PM (7,613 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    On the river of slime part of the game. I get to a point where you have to slime some weights to cross a river of dark slime. I get to a contraption of some sort where two ghosts are hanging around. Kill them, but then I Don't know what to do after that. The device in the middle has 3 rotating circles with purple writing on it, is full of purple slime (I think), and is pumping out the dark slime.

Thanks in advance

2. CDZ

Newcomer CDZ Member

United Kingdom
    As the discs rotate you'll notice there's a symbol above them (Looks like a bit like an A) use your status beam to stop the wheels as they're aligned with it (Right keypad then A button) this lowers the slime level.

PS Did you find any Art Pages when killing the Spider Boss? There's 2 but I'm stumped.

3. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    Sorry don't remember if I got the art pages or not. Thanks for your help though, I'll give it a go soon

4. St_Zartan

Newcomer St_Zartan Member

United States
    After you beat the Spider Witch, you'll get tossed back into the hotel ballroom. You have a little bit of time while Egon is talking to move around; take that time to smash all the tables. Both art pages are in the ballroom's tables.

Speaking of Rivers of Slime, though, there's one scan/art page on that level (denoted by a star pattern on the scan menu) that I absolutely cannot find. Anyone got any help?

EDIT: by "scan menu" I mean what comes up when you press the 2 Button.

5. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    omg are you serious you didn't see the triangle symbol at the top of course you need to stop each disc on the triangle. i knew what to do as soon as i saw that! [​IMG]

be warned too in the graveyard stage there is a nasty bug. sometimes the grave digger ghost your chasing disappears and traps you in the room it was in forcing you to reset!!!

6. CDZ

Newcomer CDZ Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks St. After I'd made the post I replayed the level (Well it took about 20min to get the bloody disc working!) and destroyed the room as fast as I could and found them [​IMG] As for the one your missing there are 3 where the slime used to be and 1 in a destroyable rock/canister just as you turn left upto one of the pumps. Not sure which one it is though (I think it's the first pump). I missed it on my first run and found it on the second by luck. Just blast blast away [​IMG]

I finished the game on normal so I thought I'd have to do it all over again for the hard unlock but if you change the difficulty to hard and replay the final boss you get to unlock it that way. Bit of a shame really 'cus I really loved the game but now there's nothing left for me to do [​IMG]

7. kaykeyser

Newcomer kaykeyser Newbie

United States

What destroyable rock/canister ? there are NO canisters for holding rocks, nor are there made from rocks there are SLIME canisters and indestructible empty canisters

any how there are 6 art pages in Rivers of Slime there is Black Slime spawn, cultist ghosts,Vigo, Ectoplasmic residue, those are practicly in the open,like you said in the river of slime after its drained and Vigo is in the entry room

Black Dlime Elementals is in a room were I fight one

but what I can't find is the Black Slime Scuttlers. I have blasted every thing in the level does any one recal there location?

I got $84,158.34 in damages, I got called Gozar's pet! and I still havnt found it! I blasted every wooden box and crate, every table, all the lights, all the glass pumps full of colored slime, I ran the blaster along the walls, I can't find it. I don't want to be told to keep trying and keep blasting every thing I want to get told what room it was near or what object it was in

8. Enan

Newcomer Enan Newbie

United States
    Need assistance please! I am on Rivers of Slime and just passed the second slime machine room. I am now faced with a gate that only goes halfway up when I tug at the glowing pulley. What am I missing?? There are 4 glowing rocks accessible, but I don't know what to do?!

thanks

E-nanium